Name and Shame- avoid Seaton Food Outlets

Started by akarjl2, March 22, 2020, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Maybe we can do some good here and warn people of risk areas/embarrass business endangering life?

How does admin feel about shaming businesses on here who are ignoring government guidelines?

Did all pubs and bars close or are some capitalising on those in denial or with alcohol problems that did not close?

What about shops racketeering re Loo rolls hand sanitisers nappies etc?
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

kevplumb

thing is its only guidelines they ain't enforceable unfortunately anybody know where i can get some bread and potatoes? the locusts have stripped the shops bare round here  >:( >:( >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

The Great Dictator

Lets not shame ANY business out there, they are doing us a favour by opening and they all have staff and mortgages to pay like we do.

The 80% government support package for employees has not kicked in yet and probably won't for another 2 weeks.

Just because some random idiot posts a photo on FB mob rule and bullying does not need to take over the world.

If you are offended by what is happening at Seaton or anywhere else then stay away, you might be glad of them in 2 weeks when you're family are starving.

akarjl2

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 23, 2020, 09: AM
Lets not shame ANY business out there

Wrong- they are exposing people to risk and should be closed down. Anyone capitalising on shortages should be named and shamed.

Quotethey are doing us a favour by opening

Wrong - they are encouraging morons to put people at risk - what part of "virus" are you unclear about?

Quoteand they all have staff and mortgages to pay like we do.The 80% government support package for employees has not kicked in yet and probably won't for another 2 weeks.

Load of Bollocks it WILL kick in .Exposing people to risk of infection for 2 weeks will potentially kill people - obviously you can not get your head round that? Please don't lecture me regarding the plight of employees- being self employed I get NOTHING so find it difficult to agree with or sympathise with your logic.

QuoteJust because some random idiot posts a photo on FB mob rule and bullying does not need to take over the world.

I don't "do" Facebook. I saw it with my own eyes. Did you?

QuoteIf you are offended by what is happening at Seaton or anywhere else then stay away

Difficult as I LIVE in Seaton Carew   

Quoteyou might be glad of them in 2 weeks when you're family are starving

Oddly I do not have a staple diet of Fish and Chips eaten on a bench at SC followed by a bucket of ice cream. So closure of the outlets will not result in me starving.

If you pick your moments and your shops you can still get stuff might not be what you are used to but people will have to adapt....if you can get to shops and have have not been infected by some clown who thinks everything is normal and won't follow simple advice.

We have to weather storm....stop stock piling.....distance ourselves...help where we can with family, vulnerable and those alone.....obviously advice will not be accepted. Only a matter of time before people are forced to do as they are told - cue those that think they know better harping on about police state....

We all need to act like intelligent adults and stop being so bloody selfish.

Tee_Ess_25er

Yeah man, be a proper keyboard warrior, name and shame them.

Given the active members here it will be as effective as writing a list on paper and posting it up in your cupboard under the stairs.

If it's a complaint you have about people getting in your way on the way to the shops for vital supplies, maybe don't walk along the sea front adding to the problem as I believe most of the shops are not directly on the front.

akarjl2

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on March 23, 2020, 11: AM
If it's a complaint you have about people getting in your way on the way to the shops for vital supplies, maybe don't walk along the sea front adding to the problem as I believe most of the shops are not directly on the front.

Er no my "complaint" is people ignoring advice congregating unnecessarily and potentially spreading the virus.....virally

The Great Dictator

Seaton front now closed i understand.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment