What is going on?

Started by crisstw, July 06, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Somewhere, on the on the outer reaches of Hartlepool is an extinct volcano. Inside that volcano, behind massive steel doors is a shaven headed man in a powder blue Lycra  safari suit stroking a white over weight cat asleep on his lap. He looks at a map of Hartlepool as LED lights flash. Overhead monorails whine past, men in orange boiler suits abound while others in white lab coats with clipboards tap wearily on aged keyboards. Lycrafinger looks over to a small creature in bri-nylon y-fronts and asks if he's succeeded.." Failed again" he replies and the crocodiles are released into the feeding tank.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

He has perfected the art of s**t cart hopping.......I have no doubt he would fit in very nicely with the CABCabal....... or Raymondo's 'party'

testing times

Quote from: fred c on July 07, 2017, 06: PM
He has perfected the art of s**t cart hopping.......I have no doubt he would fit in very nicely with the CABCabal....... or Raymondo's 'party'

You have a language all of your own Mr C.

kevplumb

Quote from: testing times on July 07, 2017, 06: PM

not just him I understood every word, it is where you came from (and I don't mean born)  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

kevplumb

wonder why he doesn't move into the brafferton (on paper of course) and stand himself seeing as he has all the answers  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

kevplumb

fred c

It's spending almost 40 years on various construction sites, working with lads that didn't suffer fools gladly and who backed each other to the hilt......
I didn't mean to offend.....I just told it like it is.  :)

testing times

Quote from: fred c on July 07, 2017, 07: PM

It's spending almost 40 years on various construction sites, working with lads that didn't suffer fools gladly and who backed each other to the hilt......

I wasn't offended. It just takes an extra second or so to translate  :D

kevplumb

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
that's "shouty fred " for you  ;)

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on July 07, 2017, 07: PM

I can relate to that perfectly. Everyone on site could spot a visiting 'bullsh***er half a mile away and tell them. I get the awful feeling now that the general public are getting dumber and dumber yet think they're more sophisticated and intelligent than ever.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.