What is going on?

Started by crisstw, July 06, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crisstw

I've been reading these forums/site for a few years now and can see the good that they're doing, raising awareness of issues with HBC, manor residents, town plan, etc. I'm not sure I understand what the spammers, who continually try and disrupt the forums are hoping to achieve.?

Can one of them explain please? Are they trying to cover up the shenanigans or just jealous that they didn't spread the news first?

admin

Ravioli...........why is it lies?

What makes you 100% sure JC didnt do it?

Not meaning to cause any fuss or anything.........but you seem pretty sure of this??

admin: This is Campbell under yet another user name, talking to himself,  to add to Username, Steetley beach ,rugbylad78, Blowfelt and several others

mk1

Quote from: admin on July 06, 2017, 10: PM

Not meaning to cause any fuss or anything.........but you seem pretty sure of this??

admin: This is Campbell under yet another user name, talking to himself,  to add to Username, Steetley beach ,rugbylad78, Blowfelt and several others

James  is the  obsessive stalker who a few years back  wrote a 38 page blog where he raged and ranted about  Riddle simply because he got blocked on Facebook.
38 f*cking pages!

The Great Dictator

ADMIN, can you remove these idiots ??

Reject all new members for a month.

The Great Dictator

Not Marky at all.

mk1

The zombies come with the night....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B436avtEXzs

WGAF what the rsoles think.

Play nicely children no one cares about your 'cunning stunts' and the rubbish will be cleared away in the morning.

The Great Dictator

Just so members know, i do not have anything to do with the running of this site and rarely contribute.

I have one non-de-plume and no more.

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on July 07, 2017, 12: AM

Just so members know, i do not have anything to do with the running of this site and rarely contribute.

I have one non-de-plume and no more.
Mistake-never waste time defending yourself or explaining anything. Get stuck into them with mockery and insult.
I wish the  username was back online. I can't get to sleep and one of his monologues would solve that problem for me. If not I am sure the  obsessive Riddle stalker Campbell can knock up a 38 page bedtime story for me................

kevplumb

Quote from: The Great Dictator on July 07, 2017, 12: AM

ADMIN, can you remove these idiots ??

Reject all new members for a month.
i agree ex pre mod all new members
they have had their say now scatter the lot
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: admin on July 06, 2017, 10: PM

Noticed that the mad cyclist has a number of threads on his Facebook page were he rants on about a 'friend' who sits at his keyboard all day eating tins of Ravioli, other comments appear to hint that it is directed at  a contributor/admin on this site.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

Inspector Knacker

No apparent contribution, just repetitive infantile drivel, incomprehensible waffle.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Bullying behaviour to say the least, no real surprise at that though given who their messiah is......... the town is neck deep in s***e and the best they can offer is to try and disrupt The Post........ maybe they could achieve more if they devoted their energies towards ridding the town of the Pseudo LabTor Coalition.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on July 07, 2017, 02: PM
...... maybe they could achieve more if they devoted their energies towards ridding the town of the Pseudo LabTor Coalition.
Ah,but is that what they want?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on July 07, 2017, 02: PM
Quote from: fred c on July 07, 2017, 02: PM
...... maybe they could achieve more if they devoted their energies towards ridding the town of the Pseudo LabTor Coalition.
Ah,but is that what they want?

Check out the chief and see how a few years back he was rantin 'n raging telling his disciples not to vote at all. He was all for 'having sex' with the system and now he is chief apologist for Labour in Hartlepool. They are the 'My Party right or wrongers' and simply believe their crooks are preferable to the opposition crooks.