What ever happened to ...

Started by Land Phil, May 02, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

The alleged Niramax tax fraud ?

Th Domes money ?

The review of adult and children's services following the death of Angela Wrightson ?

The redevelopment of Jackson's Landing ?

The investigation into Lying Ste ?

So many massive questions getting brushed under the carpet or should that be carpets ?

I thought I would mention them again as a reminder to those that watch this board from the Kremlin.

Truthache

Whitewashed with seagull sh#t presumably.

fred c

akarjl

Quote from: Land Phil on May 02, 2017, 09: AM
The alleged Niramax tax fraud ?

Th Domes money ?

The review of adult and children's services following the death of Angela Wrightson ?

The redevelopment of Jackson's Landing ?

The investigation into Lying Ste ?

So many massive questions getting brushed under the carpet or should that be carpets ?

I thought I would mention them again as a reminder to those that watch this board from the Kremlin.

If anyone from the Labour Clowncil bangs on my door they will regret it when they get asked the above questions.....

The Great Dictator

I know whats happened Phil, its all been brushed under a very big carpet, probably the carpet from Havelock St which will be big enough to hide a million sins  :)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on May 02, 2017, 11: AM

If anyone from the Labour Clowncil bangs on my door they will regret it when they get asked the above questions.....

May has been hiding in out-of-the-way places but even then no one is interested in her message

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/theresa-mays-doorstep-campaign-falls-flat-no-one-answers-door/