Mr Barclay and his PHF obsession............

Started by mk1, July 23, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Sorry, but I didn't really follow that Engineer. You're not the man himself are you because that post was about as coherent as one of Mr Barclay's letters?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Vincent

Quote from: engineer on July 25, 2012, 08: AM
Thanks Lucy - you cleared that one up!  I thought Alan Wright might have swapped sides :)  But that only seems to muddy the waters slightly because Mr Barclay is being accused of stalking the PHF but he also has seems to have issues with other parties?  Doesn't sound much like stalking to me. it looks and sounds just like politics at a local level to me and nothing to get upset about.   Im new to this politics game having only just leaving education and going to try and make it in this big wide world but I am not convinced by these guys because surley if any political figure (in this case GL) makes a public statement (in the Mail) then it is only right and proper that any member of the public (in this case Mr B)  has a right to challenge it - that is all that has happened here that I can see so like I said in my earlier post i think these guys are getting too paranoid about it.  They should chill out  ;D

Think you need to go back to education sunshine

mk1

Mr B is at it again in tonights Mail. This time the Libs are the  target of his invective. The kn-ob even gets his usual sly dig at PHF by denying he is stalking them. He 'cleverly' does not use the actual  name PHF but well all know of his obsession..

One fact you got wrong Barclay. It is little old me who called you a stalker not anyone from PHF and replying to the charge sort of gives away the fact you read the threads. Watch your back though. Mad Dog cut off The SCABS posting rights here when they started leaking decisions before the rest of the sheep were told how they were going to vote. You might be next in line for a muzzling......................

The engineer said the hate must halt -- he said it was all the Lilley's  fault,
and he blew, blew, blew, blew, blew.