Excuses, Excuses

Started by testing times, July 21, 2015, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

testing times

I wonder what the real story behind this is. Compulsory Purchase Orders are part of a council's stock repertoire but for some reason our own council delays, hesitates and hides behind a sea of excuses. In my view they are far too close to the cabal of gangsters, money launderers and bent developers that are actually controlling this town.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/frustrations-as-council-held-to-ransom-over-future-of-seaton-carew-eyesore-1-7368704

steveL

This is a bit pathetic, really. I remember being in a council meeting at least six months ago when Cranney stood up and told everyone this would be sorted by March. How many years has the Longscar been in the state it is? You could say the same about The Odeon, Shades, 5th Avenue etc etc ...... I think they're s**t scared of the Wilkies and that's as complicated or as simple as it gets.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

pensionater

Yeah,makes you wonder what that Thompson fella actually does to get voted in doesn't it.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on July 21, 2015, 12: PM
This is a bit pathetic, really. I remember being in a council meeting at least six months ago when Cranney stood up and told everyone this would be sorted by March............... I think they're s**t scared of the Wilkies and that's as complicated or as simple as it gets.

Perhaps the brothers have aquired  copy of the photo that exists of a current councillor taking drugs at a party?
The photo that  magically  gets every planning application/waver by a certain firm in Hartlepool through on a nod?

brassed off monkey

There's long been rumours of a video of the same party.

the_exile

would that be a conservative councillor taking drugs (allegedly) or a labour councillor taking drugs (allegedly)

it would explain a lot, infact it would help to explain some very strange decisions.

any guess on the development Company that holds such a photograph (allegedly)

I happen to know that one very local very succesful property developer did manufacture a situation on a bus trip years ago to a cricket match where a high ranking Asda executive was "caught" in a comprimising photograph which then resulted in said executive awarding various high value contracts to the bus trip organiser....................... allegedly