What planet is Wells living on?

Started by DRiddle, March 03, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

What a stupid thing to do.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/investigation-into-hartlepool-councillors-actions-over-plans-for-new-300m-wynyard-hospital-1-6472720

Public confidence in the council is at an all time low and Wells goes and does this. Absolute madness.

steveL

It's all very personal with Wells - just ask Ted Jackson. Talk about playing to a stereotype.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

tankerville

I understand Mother-Care have a special offer on dummy's at the moment or should that be dummies!

whatabouthisthen

Different rules and protocols apply to Planning than Full Council Meetings. If true, it does seem Geoff was out of order.

mk1

You can bet he isn't acting without the backing of the SCABs. They know Fisher is going to be dumped soon so they no longer have to be nice to him.
Great to see Shane  supporting everything Wells does whilst at the same  time  telling us he does not support him!

steveL

Quote from: mk1 on March 03, 2014, 05: PM
You can bet he isn't acting without the backing of the SCABs. They know Fisher is going to be dumped soon so they no longer have to be nice to him.
Great to see Shane  supporting everything Wells does whilst at the same  time  telling us he does not support him!

Funny you should say that. CAB and Barclay were both sat in the pubic seating while this was going on and left straight after the Hospital vote had gone through with big smiles on their faces. It has the whiff of a setup but they're too far up their own arses to see the light.

All they are really doing is giving extra publicity to the three councillors who tried to have the planning application for the hospital deferred. Which group of councillors would the public vote be behind?

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Quote from: whatabouthisthen on March 03, 2014, 04: PM
Different rules and protocols apply to Planning than Full Council Meetings. If true, it does seem Geoff was out of order.

Wake up man.

whatabouthisthen

mk1

Quote from: whatabouthisthen on March 03, 2014, 04: PM

Ah the Captian of the Titanic putting off issuing the order to abandon ship as he first resolves a problem with the deck chairs on the promenade deck......................

steveL

Quote from: whatabouthisthen on March 03, 2014, 05: PM
Read the Constitution Stevel

I'm well aware of the constitution; I'm also aware that people seem to be too keen to attach credence to what is  being claimed by other people than to what Dawkins himself has said - and what big ears these people claim to have, Grandma!

We're talking about people who have demonstrated time and time again that they don't care a jot about the constitution - or local plans for that matter.

Want to know how much attention pays to the constitution?

The constitution says that councillors have 28 days to update their Register of Interests if their circumstances change. How long is it now since Raymond ceased to be a driving instructor? Perhaps I should write his Register of Interests for him; I seem to know a lot more about what his interests are than he does.

mk1

Hey why does every Conservative councillor have exactly the same handwriting as Wells?

marky

Just checked his RoI out and the pic is correct but you've missed out the biggy Steve. Did you not notice that he hasn't even got round to the name change yet? He changed it months ago and made a big effort telling everyone at HBC to now refer to him as Martin-Wells. Shows just how little importance he attaches to his register of interests.

I heard him and his partner went through a Civic Ceremony at the weekend and are now official.

Private Fraser

"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."