The party that attracts racists.

Started by Tee_Ess_25er, July 15, 2021, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee_Ess_25er

diSme

I think he received a very disproportionate sentence myself.... Perhaps he was being made 'an example of'....

There are people out there who have posted far far worse things on the internet that have walked from court with their liberty intact.
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 15, 2021, 05: PM
We live in sensitive times.
Indeed we do. Overly sensitive in many respects...

I was just reading this in the local rag -

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/hartlepool-scrap-scavenger-avoids-jail-after-threatening-to-stab-and-kill-couple-3309522

Comparatively speaking, I think it absolutely highlights the disproportionate sentence received by the former councillor.
I believe everything and nothing

akarjl2

Quote from: diSme on July 15, 2021, 06: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 15, 2021, 05: PM
We live in sensitive times.
Indeed we do. Overly sensitive in many respects...

I was just reading this in the local rag -

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/hartlepool-scrap-scavenger-avoids-jail-after-threatening-to-stab-and-kill-couple-3309522

Comparatively speaking, I think it absolutely highlights the disproportionate sentence received by the former councillor.

Implementation of "The Woke" act. I haven't seen his posts but the report mentions isis and muslims.....one is a sadistic death cult and one is a lunatic fringe cult. Nothing to do with race. They imprisoned him and yet are about to release a double child killer rapist who frankly should have been put down.

Moral of the story keep your views to yourself and be very careful who you talk with. But also be aware of the dangers living among us.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

I find it disturbing living in a new form of society where we are now continuously pausing to think before we speak. We have begun censoring ourselves.
I am not advocating blurting out offensive insults at all, but what I find abhorrent is the need to hesitate  over the most innocuous comment being twisted out of context and misinterpreted to suit agendas.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

admin

This could be rather more 'complex' than people presume - & may not be over. Am going to close comments in light of this.