Extraordinary Meeting 13th October

Started by admin, September 29, 2014, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashamedtobebritish

Ive just noticed that it has blocked the word I was using, basically it rhymes with Cranny..........., if you are still struggling its something inbetween a womens legs.  ;D

ashamedtobebritish

Whilst ime on the subject has anyone not noticed how easy it is to make songs up that Rhyme With Cranny.

Here's a few Examples......

1 Cranney Get Your Gun
2 Cranma We Love You
3 Cranney's Got A Brand New Bag
4 You Cannot Shove Your Cranney off The Bus

He has even starred in some well known movies whilst juggling his hard work as a Councillor just look at his more recent roles. 

Cranney Mcphee 2005
Kevin Cranney stars as a Councillor who uses magic to rein in the behavior of seven ne'er-do-well Labour children in his charge.

The Cranney Diaries 2007
Cranney sets up a new business (again) as goes to work as a nanny for a rich New York family. Ensconced in their home, he has to juggle their dysfunction, a new romance, and the spoiled brat in is charge also staring Stephen Ackers Belcher as the Brat.

Cranney Mcphee Returns 2010

Cranney McPhee arrives (Unwanted obviously) to help a harried young mother who is trying to run down the family business while her husband is away at war, so he uses his magic to teach the woman's children and their two spoiled cousins five new lessons in running a business into the ground and how to claim government grants.

:P

ashamedtobebritish

We have another

Run Cranney Run 2007

"Cranney D" Haddock is the nation's oldest political newcomer. At 90 (he is getting on abit you know), he laced up his sneakers and walked across the UK to rally against the influence of big money in elections that is not going through his many companies, -making both friends and enemies inside the Local Labour Party. Now 94 after exhausting all his threats and tantrums and still fed up with politics as usual, he jumps at an unexpected chance to run for Councillor. With just four months until Election Day, Crannney and his motley crew of political aces and amateurs craft a feisty campaign that personifies his warped and sick ideals of a government.

Gangsta Cranney 2013

A young bored boy spending time with his dull Cranney decide to set up a new business with Companies House and steal the Mayors Ceremonial Chains after finding out his Cranney used to run a similar business that went bust.

Ill leave it at that for now

testing times

Another excellent write up by you guys which not only gives me the facts of the matter but also a real feel for the meeting. My thanks too go to whoever produce the video which will let so many more people see what went on almost as if they had been there. This is the internet at its most informative and it is changing society.

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

The Great Dictator

Cranney by gaslight, the victorian drama.

christine blakey

I would be pleased if you were right marky, but what you will find is reflected in the comments by lynda on this forum last night in her separate CLOSING AND SIGNING OFF statements.  This victim has had enough, the strain is too much and watching the power being abused in the name of politics scares people off, including away form the ballot boxes. 

To think that there is this big thing about youths hanging around on streets in hoodies intimidating the good folk of the town, then think about their role models in the council.  This is not just councillors, it is officers.  Everyone who sat and allowed last night to happen, without thought for victims of Manor Residents for examples should be ashamed of themselves.

To think a few thousand pounds per year is raised for charity by the hard working supporters of the labour party and people thinking they are doing good by the town by giving to the Mayor's charity, again think again.  As noted on the TV, it is guise to promote a good guy (edited out)
Sorry but this is an absolute disgrace and to watch councillors and officers stand back and let this happen when the vote was obvious: if you have one side with 11 people and one side with 19, it is obvious the vote is going to go against the motion.  It should be renamed a COMMOTION!

It's a bit like this:

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/judy-finnigan-has-apologised-for-insensitive-rape-comments-made-on-loose-women--but-itv-refuse-to-075217019.html

People should think about victims first and the priority is the people of Hartlepool.   

grim reaper

I couldn't make last night's 'show' but thanks to those that made the video.
What a shame the 'altercation' by Cranney doesn't appear to have been captured.
That would have made excellent prosecution evidence.  :)

What we are witnessing is Rome burning whilst Nero fiddles.
Both Labour and their bed-mates the Tories know everything is going pear-shaped and they are in a state of panic.

Where was our faceless MP? Where are his comments on this debacle, or indeed, any of the other debacles we have witnessed over the last number of years?  ::)

I think PHILLIP BROUGHTON could have scored a point or three by attending the chamber last night (or at some time in the future).
It allows people to SEE him showing an interest in the town's proceedings.  ;)

I hope that the leaders of PHF and UKIP can get their heads together and play a tactical blinder in the next elections.
Swallow your respective pride and work it out between yourselves for the good of the town. (That's what you claim you are all about).

We have to get rid of the Stalinist, anti democratic forces running amok in that chamber.  >:(
I only hope Newcastle City Council officers have some input after the comments last night, as it was intimated THEY could be lying over the Belcher affair.

I can't believe he was sacked for 'taking a day off for HBC duties'.
The same as I don't believe he was sacked for 'whistle blowing'.
I believe a more serious charge is behind his 'gross misconduct' dismissal.....roll on the day of reckoning.

Speaking of day of reckoning, where is the progress from both the police and Charity Commission into the Manor Residents investigation?
£600,000 adrift and the trail appears to have gone cold.

Two trustees, appointed to oversee financial probity, allow staff to be paid below the legal limit and resign after all the charity money disappears.
Surely there has got to be a day of reckoning for all of these people?

As Fred would say; only in Hartlepool and only under the Tor/Lab mob.  >:(

not4me

Christine, your posts are rambling nonsense. Do you drive? If so how the hell do you manage to stick to the road in front of you?

mrb

I've always had a slight interest in politics and wondered if I did get involved if I could make any sort of difference and have always thought

'No. You won't make any difference. There's too many cliques who scratch each others backs to make sure they have the power, they have the say and the little guy is powerless.'

Well, for the first time in my 31 years on this planet, living in this town, this little guy wants to get involved, because this town, with this leadership is becoming more than a farce. It's time for the little guys to stand up and make their loud voices heard.

steveL

"We are in an era of a very low ebb with our opposition," Stephen Akers-Belcher

Now let's see:

• Walks away from Manor Residents as a Trustee 3 days after he appears in The Mail telling the world he was in it for the 'long-haul' leaving Wilcox still in charge with debts of £600,000
  • Votes with his Labour colleagues, including Wilcox, condemning employers who pay less than the minimum wage
  • Obtained a handy donation from Mandelson for mowing his lawn
  • Paid a nice lad at the Rifty cash-in-hand with no tax or N.I contributions leaving a council officer to report it to their line manager because they felt 'uncomfortable' about it
  • Gets caught out throwing a sickie and fabricates malicious claims against another authority in retaliation
  • Reports a wholly imagined fight at a gypsy meeting first to The Mail and then to the Police when he wasn't even involved or affected by it.
  • Threatens a local radio station after they give air time to a political opponent

etc, etc, etc

Yea those opposition guys are right bas**ar*s.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

christine blakey

Absolutely SteveL.

Shows that last night was not needed if the Officers took note of the unacceptable behaviour of Councillors and vice versa.  This should not be simply swept under the carpet as all fun and frolics in the name of politics.  It is gross misconduct and corruption/criminal offences.

The Officers last night were far from heroes who restored order. 

Glad to see that mrb may look to get involved and offering a big welcome. 

More people needed. 

United we stand, divided we fall.

mk1

You forgot the Labour Party investigation (by the now completely silent on the matter hospital campaigner Kieth Fisher) into claims underage youths were supplied with alcohol by one SAB.

mk1

Previous example of a claim he was  not for turning and  his complete volte-face some 3 days later.

Inspector Knacker

After watching the video.... it made the Wheel Tappers and Shunters Social Club look like a debate at the  Oxford Union in comparson.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on October 14, 2014, 08: PM
"We are in an era of a very low ebb with our opposition," Stephen Akers-Belcher

Now let's see:

• Walks away from Manor Residents as a Trustee 3 days after he appears in The Mail telling the world he was in it for the 'long-haul' leaving Wilcox still in charge with debts of £600,000
  • Votes with his Labour colleagues, including Wilcox, condemning employers who pay less than the minimum wage
  • Obtained a handy donation from Mandelson for mowing his lawn
  • Paid a nice lad at the Rifty cash-in-hand with no tax or N.I contributions leaving a council officer to report it to their line manager because they felt 'uncomfortable' about it
  • Gets caught out throwing a sickie and fabricates malicious claims against another authority in retaliation
  • Reports a wholly imagined fight at a gypsy meeting first to The Mail and then to the Police when he wasn't even involved or affected by it.
  • Threatens a local radio station after they give air time to a political opponent

etc, etc, etc

Yea those opposition guys are right bas**ar*s.

The Fat Boy needs a  "Much Bigger Shovel"