Covid Karen/Chad warriors defend their rights..............

Started by mk1, July 14, 2020, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Lucy Lass-Tick

This forum seems to be morphing into a surreal version of Juke Box Jury ...

akarjl2

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on July 24, 2020, 05: PM
This forum seems to be morphing into a surreal version of Juke Box Jury ...

awww god...you have played into his hands/his era/his lunacy  stand by YouTube incoming.....

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on July 22, 2020, 04: PM

The sensible blacks in America are..............

.............exercise their 'Constitutional Rights'

Armed rally in Louisville, Kentucky, on July 25, 2020.

akarjl2

grim reaper

If you want to hear a sensible riposte to the 'black' controversy, Google;
                                'Candace Owens v Larry Elder.

Forget the great unwashed thugs on the street, (and those on here), Larry knows exactly why black people are disenfranchised.
Here's a clue;    It ain't down to events of 300--400 years ago.

akarjl2

Read the YouTube comments....

standby for mk1ism + YouTube.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on July 26, 2020, 03: PM
If you want to hear a sensible riposte to the 'black' controversy, Google;
                                'Candace Owens ............................

Candace? 

This Candace?

Conservative commentator Candace Owens was the biggest influence on the white supremacist who slaughtered 49 worshipers in two New Zealand mosques, he claims in his rambling manifesto.

Brenton Tarrant name-dropped the Stamford, Conn.-born political activist in his 74-page screed posted online before he opened fire inside the Masjid Al Noor mosque in Christchurch.

"Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens," Tarrant wrote in an answer to the question, "Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?"

"Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness," he continued. "Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes."

It seems that even a man who murdered 49 people thought Candace held views that were more extreme than his!

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 26, 2020, 04: PM

It seems that even a man who murdered 49 people thought Candace held views that were more extreme than his!

Bingo less than 1 minute....

Applying same logic I assume you will be condemning all muslims because they all agree with the views of the "prophet" and a minority run around killing non believers ?

Back on the fence.....

mk1

In response Candace lies and hopes no one will catch her out.

Ms Owens was quick to dismiss the claims, posting "LOL!" on Twitter alongside a laughing face emoji.

She added: "FACT: I've never created any content espousing my views on the 2nd Amendment or Islam.

However some of her old postings on the matter were screen-grabbed before she could delete them all.

So it seems this inspiration for a terrorist who murdered 49 people is also a bare-faced liar.   

Notice the last bit where she does the usual American trick of claiming all the credit for winning WW2 and that they 'saved England's ass'. which is untrue because Russia saved more of it!

akarjl2

grim reaper

For answers to reasons for the 'black' uprising, click on Google;

Candace Owens is not alone.

Instead of listening to the loud mouthed marchers claiming, vicariously, of their ills, listen to the views of a good cross section of sensible people in America.

They paint a picture similar to what we had here viz-a-viz, politics.
Their Democrats act so similar to Corbyn's rent a crowd.
They thrive on causing unrest, set one against another.

Just look at the photos of the blacks, supplied by our Piers Morgan.
If they are so poor and downtrodden, can't obtain employment, sidetracked by whites etc etc ad nauseum, how on earth do they afford such 'heavy' weaponry?

They are the 'useful idiots' quoted by Lenin, all those years ago.
Sad thing is, most of them don't even realise they are being used by 'people behind the scenes'.
They are being used as slaves of today, being used by money men to collapse society.

akarjl2

Sense...a breath of fresh air

Standby for irrelevant Youtube vid from The Mk1ist.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on July 27, 2020, 11: AM

Candace Owens is not alone.

Indeed so. She is the US equivalent of Katie  Hopkins. Vile, mouthy and thick as pig-merde.

If they are so poor and downtrodden, can't obtain employment, sidetracked by whites etc etc ad nauseum, how on earth do they afford such 'heavy' weaponry?

Oh deary me. Missed the point entirely. Its easy for 4 armed men to attack a lone black man and kill him but the  men in the photo would be a bit more difficult to kill. Think of the scene in The Return Of The Seven where the Rancher berates Chris for trying to protect the villagers. He says the villagers are cowardly and that they are easy to kill and he orders one of his men to shoot one to show how easy it is. Chris gives the villager about to be shot his rifle and then tells the Rancher 'now kill him'. Suddenly it is not going to be easy as it was to kill the 'weakling'.

They are the 'useful idiots' quoted by Lenin, all those years ago.

I consider myself a bit of an expert on The Beetles(sic)) and John in particular and I know of no such statement attributed to him. Is it in one of his books or a song  lyric?

Are you sure it wasn't his Mrs (sic) who said it? See if you can work that one out Eisenstein(sic)

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc2tJqnkLLA

They are being used as slaves of today, being used by money men to collapse society.

Did you see the recently  insanely stupid claim by one of your US based bong-eyed anti BLM  mates?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53550882

Arkansas senator describes slavery as 'necessary evil'..............