Covid Karen/Chad warriors defend their rights..............

Started by mk1, July 14, 2020, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on July 22, 2020, 04: PM

Google 'Candace Owens' (and others) and they tell of their disgust at blm
Yes little Candice who makes a point of repeating over and over again that there is no racial prejudice in America and that she has never experienced any and its all a BLM lie.
However........................seems little Candice  actualyl sued because she was  discriminated against and received a substantial amount of damages,.
Oh dear turns out she is a bald-faced liar.

I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues. Okay? I really don't remember...

https://newsone.com/3893288/candace-owens-race-issues-naacp/

2007, she accused white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her (sound pretty racist, right?). Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut's former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens' family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

Scot X. Esdaile, the Connecticut NAACP president who helped Owens with her lawsuit, was shocked to hear Owens become a conservative. Esdaile told Mic in 2018, "We're very saddened and disappointed in her. It seems to me that she's now trying to play to a different type of demographic."

Try again.
Didn't have to Google any of that because I have been watching the rise of Candice for a while.  She was already on my radar.  If you want a real dingbat look up Ben Carson. The man is a brain surgeon but seems to have no actual brain of his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhRYPiZKo2Y

See how  he lies and  says he stabbed someone and attacked his mother with a hammer. So sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLqivLQ16eI

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on July 22, 2020, 04: PM

The sensible blacks in America are disgusted at this career criminal being raised as a symbol of 'black Americans'.
Google 'Candace Owens' (and others) and they tell of their disgust at blm and the fact Floyd does NOT represent them at all.

Seems little Candice was suspended from gofundme for:

a pattern of "inflammatory statements that spread hate, discrimination, intolerance and falsehoods against the black community"

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/maga-firebrand-candace-owens-suspended-from-gofundme-after-raising-205000-for-small-business-owner-who-called-george-floyd-a-thug-2020-06-08

That is what you call a 'sensible black'?

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 22, 2020, 05: PM
Candice was suspended from gofundme for:

a pattern of "inflammatory statements that spread hate, discrimination, intolerance and falsehoods"

You have just described BLMUK's Gofundme page a perfect example of double standards....obviously people there have bent over for BLMUK...

and your double standards in sitting on the fence ignoring issues......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

admin

Surely this thread now belongs in the National/International section? It certainly has nothing to do with Hartlepool.

akarjl2

Quote from: admin on July 22, 2020, 06: PM
Surely this thread now belongs in the National/International section? It certainly has nothing to do with Hartlepool.

Correct - can it be moved?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 22, 2020, 07: PM
Quote from: admin on July 22, 2020, 06: PM

Correct - can it be moved?

Done.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 22, 2020, 06: PM

You have just described BLMUK's Gofundme page a perfect example of double standards...
Obviously not. One page was deleted for posting 'a pattern of "inflammatory statements that spread hate, discrimination, intolerance and falsehoods"
The other was not deleted because it did not post ' "inflammatory statements that spread hate, discrimination, intolerance and falsehoods'

It was the page reflecting your outdated views that was judged offensive and  deleted.

.obviously people there have bent over for BLMUK...

Please don't share any more of your fantasy:

https://vimeo.com/440804358

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 22, 2020, 10: PM
You have just described BLMUK's Gofundme page a perfect example of double standards...
Obviously not. One page was deleted for posting 'a pattern of "inflammatory statements that spread hate, discrimination, intolerance and falsehoods"

Page is still up, below statement still there....treating people differently because they are black=???

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/ukblm-fund

QuoteHow we'll spend the funds!

- Work towards making change at the level of law.
- Developing and distributing educational resources.
- Developing and delivering healing practices in black communities.
- Developing and delivering training, police monitoring and strategies for the abolition of police. Working alongside existing anti-racist organisations to strengthen the wider movement across the UK.
- Supporting the United Family & Friends Campaign (UFFC) in accessing justice for friends and loved ones killed at the hands of British police.
- Providing emergency relief to black communities bearing the brunt of the Coronavirus crisis

Even if you wanna treat minorities in a preferential way if you are non white and non black (clue asian) you would have to be pis*ed off at these nutters.

So a simple question MK1, given your constant harping on about loony fruitcakes being against BLMUK do you support the abolition of the British Police Force?

Yes or No?

Or is the fence now encapsulated by the grapes?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 23, 2020, 07: AM

So a simple question .....................
Given you seem fixated on this I will, out of pity,  make an exception (to my policy of never allowing anyone to distract me from my point, to derail my strategy, to  set my agenda or dictate my content)  just for you.
Pay close attention as it will not be repeated nor will it be expanded, altered, 'explained, followed-up' or in any way defended.

I am not in any way connected to BLM.
All questions as to their actions, agenda and aims should be directed towards their Press Officer or the relevant web-sites.

Make of that as you will and continue with your strawmanning.

The Lord preserve us from those totaly fixated on BH....errr............M!

https://vimeo.com/440808166

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 23, 2020, 07: AM
my policy of never allowing anyone to distract me from my point, to derail my strategy

God ( or whatever auditory hallucination floats your boat) save us from your "strategy" of world domination utilising YouTube whilst straddling the fence....

Phew one less thing to worry about - your strategy  :o

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 23, 2020, 07: AM

I am not in any way connected to BLM.

That was not the question.

The question WAS

QuoteMK1, given your constant harping on about loony fruitcakes being against BLMUK do you support the abolition of the British Police Force?

Take the lack of response as embarrassment shall we then? Answer is obviously yes= loony fruit cake territory.

mk1

grim reaper

And there you have it folks, straight from Piers Morgan's poisonous keyboard;

'A POLICY of never allowing anyone to DISTRACT me from MY POINT, to DERAIL MY STRATEGY, to SET MY AGENDA, or DICTATE MY CONTENT'.

What an odious, arrogant numbskull. The majority come on here to vent their point of view. From others responses, they may find that their current point of view isn't correct.
That's called grown up interaction. Social intercourse. Not putting one's fingers in the ears and screaming 'I'm right, I won't listen to you'.

The likes of someone with that 'anti everyone else' and 'their point of view' does not deserve to to grace these pages.

He salami slices others points of view/queries and blanks those questions that do not suit his myopic, bong-eyed view of events.

Ergo, he is persona non grata, de trop, a waste of space.
Don't keep feeding the dipstick.

mk1

akarjl2