Heathwatch Hartlepool Freedom of information request . . .

Started by DRiddle, November 22, 2018, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

It's been a busy period for those Labour members trying to un-seat the dear leader for the sake of the future of the party (and the town).

Somebody has submitted a Freedom of information request via the 'What do they know?' website.

As yet, the FOI seems to have gone unanswered. Details of the request can be seen via the link below. 

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/board_payments_6

The website states "Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Healthwatch Hartlepool should have responded by now. You can complain by requesting an internal review".

I'm certain the FOI, if it is answered, will expose nothing illegal. Whoever, it might not be the best time to go on the radio and describe another councillor receiving money the wider public wasn't aware of as "immoral". 

fred c

CAB is the archetypal "Don't do as I do, Leader... More a Do as I say" Leader.......This last few weeks should, if nothing else encourage the electorate to vote Independent in future elections.

2 different labour factions and I wouldn't buy a used care off either of them.......