'Positives Must Not be Lost'

Started by steveL, December 01, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: perseus on December 07, 2012, 10: AM
I believe steve was there and might know specifically? I think this has the makings of a front page HTH issue to keep it (as much as possible) on the radar of the council and the general public. But that's just an opinion.

The important thing is any enquiry MUST stay true to the original proposal and be FULL and INDEPENDENT and not connected to council or anyone with it in any way, it also, as was suggested by Geoff, should go back at least 5 years.

What must not be allowed to happen is Owton Manors version of Henry Kissinger comes in a concludes that everything is ok.

In my opinion, anyone who initially spoke AGAINST the proposal of an inquiry (in its original form) is the fist place any inquiry should start looking.

When you shine a light on something, we all know the first things that run for cover and try to keep out of the way of the light.... cockroaches.

The Peer Group came to their conclusion in 4 Days, a comprehensive in depth look at the specific areas of concern raised by their report could well prove to be a lot more illuminating.