2018 candidates

Started by jeffh, June 25, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Username

Danny: then this would be corruption or abuse of the system and could and should be highlighted and investigated.

Username

Steve: With regards to the charities you discuss, I'm not aware of the background there and I was defending the industry not individuals. I'm happy to read over anything you have regarding the specific ones you reference.

steveL

That would be like re-writing War and Peace.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Username

Then how am I to learn of them? I'm not trying to suggest you write it all by any means, pointing me in the right direction would be enough.

steveL

I'll dig something out as an appropriate introduction
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Username

Thanks Steve, I've created a new thread for this purpose so feel free to post here or there.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Username on June 28, 2017, 12: PM
Then how am I to learn of them? I'm not trying to suggest you write it all by any means, pointing me in the right direction would be enough.
So you've come on here with more knowledge of the subject.? Might I suggest that you take a random selection of past posts and do the 'research' you appear to expect others to do yourself.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Username

Certainly not. I've joined for discussion and debate. I have asked the members to broaden my knowledge base as they make reference to information I dont have.

jeffh

Quote from: Username on June 28, 2017, 11: AM
I was of course referring to the increase per councillor. I would have no way to research the increase in cost of holding the sessions in the evening. Would you?

No I wouldn't and why would I? - it was you who made the unqualified statement of costs, I merely asked you to qualify it

Username

Fair enough, much the same position I was in. I have clarified I was referring to the increase per councillor