The Next Round is on the House

Started by steveL, June 20, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

This is where we find out if they really can organise a p**s-up .......etc

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Tee_Ess_25er

It seems weird to me to do this on a day where there are at least 2 events happening in other parts of Hartlepool which could affect the numbers of people in and around the normal watering holes frequented on a Saturday.

crisstw

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on June 20, 2017, 02: PM
It seems weird to me to do this on a day where there are at least 2 events happening in other parts of Hartlepool which could affect the numbers of people in and around the normal watering holes frequented on a Saturday.

HBC are renowned for not knowing what is going on elsewhere....

mk1

Quote from: crisstw on June 20, 2017, 07: PM
Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on June 20, 2017, 02: PM

HBC are renowned for not knowing what is going on elsewhere....

...or for setting up a 'visit' that is going to reach a conclusion that will allow 'developers' to realise the money they spent on donations to a councillors favourite charidee was a bargain.

Inspector Knacker

Obviously those attending will be paying for their own 'refreshments', or maybe not! ;)
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Devils advocate

No doubt Father Jack will be in attendance.
Might just get myself out that night with my phone fully charged and set on video camera.

jawsbbc