WONDER IF ALAN IS ON ABOUT THE POST,S SCAB DOOR EPISODE

Started by jawsbbc, May 13, 2017, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Alan Clark
1 hr · Hartlepool ·
People should realise that their actions (being economical with the truth) have consequences. We have seen far too often over the past year or so what those consequences can be, including the murder of an MP.
Inciting hatred of others is a crime and should be treat as such. its all very well stirring the pot then standing back, but those actions can be traced back to the source.
LikeCommen
tChris Simmons Spineless individuals that hide behind nom de plumes and spread vicious rumours on social media sites deserve to be prosecuted for stirring up hatred.
If they can't find any dirt to dish, they just make it up. Unbelievable!
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett What about the hatred towards us western woman from extremist Muslims Allen who are flooding our country raping our children n women and labour is gunna allow more of them in! I'm terrified for my grandchildren xx
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett I'm English this is our country and people need to abide by our customs like we would have to in other countries end ov cos I would be raped and mutilated in Islam country's
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Matt Gardner
Matt Gardner Have you ever been to one?

No you wouldn't.
Like · Reply · 18 mins
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Been to 1 wot?
Like · Reply · 8 mins
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett An Islamist country? Not a pray hunni
Like · Reply · 6 mins

Write a reply...
Choose File
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett And can you imagine the amount of Islam young girls westernised (born English) n then whisked away! EVIL PEOPLE
Like · Reply · 58 mins
Alan Clark
Alan Clark
That's a bit OTT Angela. We have the human rights act to protect us from sharia law, incidentally the video you shared of Tommy Robinson this morning, he wants to take away those rights!

Labour is going to have a migration policy based on the economy and we will end freedom of movement. Immigration is necessary and we should look outwards instead of trying to build a wall around ourselves.

There is hatred in all religions Angela, I don't follow any of them. You shouldn't feel terrified for your grandchildren there is a small minority of extremists in this country as there are in all the others across the world. Britain is no different to France, Germany or the USA in that respect.
Like · Reply · 4 · 52 mins
Julie Clayton
Julie Clayton Well said Alan :D
Like · Reply · 46 mins
Julie Clayton
Julie Clayton It boils my blood the fear that's peddled by the likes of ukip, making out all muslims are rapists and murderers. For goodness' sake there are good and bad in all religions,races, etc
Like · Reply · 1 · 43 mins
Matt Gardner
Matt Gardner You can thank the Express, Sun and Mail for that... :/
Like · Reply · 1 · 19 mins
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett I am only talking about extremists not all Muslims just the 1s blowing up our people and raping our children women and maybe men oh no they can't handle our men
Like · Reply · 2 mins

Write a reply...
Choose File
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Allan it's coming! This is my country and I'm proud of it but it's becoming a joke! What about all these rapes of our born English kids or women throughout the country my Islamists! We have enough ov our own animals without letting worse into our society and labour is going to allow that Wrong Wrong Wrong hunni xx
Like · Reply · 36 mins
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett By
Like · Reply · 32 mins
Matt Gardner
Matt Gardner f***i*g hell...
Like · Reply · 23 mins
Matt Gardner
Matt Gardner "It's coming!"

No it isn't. And Labour allow rapes? Have a word.
Like · Reply · 1 · 21 mins
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett So what labour mp has gone against labour extremists. As far as I'm concerned labour is going to allow more in and even 1 British girl getting raped/attached is not worth it! And our whichever government will ov allowed it! WE ARE BRITISH with British customs !!!
Like · Reply · 9 mins

Admin: This post is pretty gross. We've left it on as a way of letting people know that there really are people with views like this walking the streets

steveL

When the Peer Group published it's report, the contents were so critical that the Spin Department had to be brought in. Eventually a Press Release was produced which was deemed suitable for public consumption. This was swallowed whole by the Hartlepool Mail and lead to a Mail article a couple of days later with the Headline 'Report Praises Council' .

I already had a copy of the report by then and the difference between the conclusions of the actual report and the contents of the Mail article were so clear-cut it 'made our p**s boil' to use one of Fred's colourful metaphors. To keep things kosher, and to avoid pressure on our source, I asked the council for a copy. I was told that the report hadn't been completed yet and so the answer was 'no'.

I wrote back saying that considering that I already had a copy of the report, that wasn't a clever answer and that it would probably look better for the council if they would provide me with one. Just to make sure, I put a Freedom of Information request in.

At a presentation of the main findings of the report soon afterwards, Councillors were told that the Post had submitted a FOI request and were very likely to publish the full findings. Chris Simmons,the affable, bow-tied, music master wasn't happy and said to officer's amazement, "surely we can find a way around the Freedom of Information Act"

The report eventually arrived weeks later but in the meantime we published the report in full anyway for others to draw their own conclusions, picking out some of the more salient points.

Two days later, the Mail published a second story on the Peer Group Report with the headline, 'Damning Report Criticises Council'

When I read of people like Simmons complaining about 'Social Media' (I think we've passed the time when the Post can be classed as 'social media') what they are really saying is that it really pisses them off to have to put up with something they can't control - like The Mail. They clearly believe they have the right to decide what the public get to know.

We receive lots of bits of information on a daily basis and the people who send it to us will already know that we don't publish anything that can't be backed up. By doing so, it makes what we do publish far more powerful.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

jawsbbc

AND ITS STILL GOING ON  WITH IMPUT FROM COUNCILOR HUNTER
  Angela Bennett All quit hahaha
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon So Alan y carnt we protect children from Muslim grooming gangs ? And y do labour councils sweep it under the carpet same as the press
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Alan Clark
Alan Clark I think you will find our Labour Council of which I am a member and Lead member for children does its utmost to protect every man woman and child in this town. You mistake grooming as being exclusive to Muslims.. Let me tell you now it is not!
Like · Reply · 5 · 3 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Totally agree Allan but don't u think we've got enough ov our own animals without allowing 1 more inn never mind thousands x
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Alan Clark
Alan Clark I think anybody who grooms vulnerable people are scumbags full stop. I don't get where you think we are going to let thousands of people into the country, its not true.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Even 1 more is too many Allan He was a IRA sympathiser hunni wtf
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Alan Clark
Alan Clark By that assertion so is Thatcher, Major and Blair who also spoke with the IRA. Jeremy Corbyn is a man of peace not a terrorist sympathiser. He is anti war why should the country not have a leader who favours peace over sending our armed forces to fight on the whim of the USA.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Without the USA we'd be goosed as we wud ov been in 2nd ww people think who don't work! Vote labour! It's pathetic cos I worry bout my grandkids having to abide by sharia law then stone their mammy
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Almost every war in history has ended with a
Political solution After thousands of innocent service people have been sent to there death. Why not have a political solution first and save the lives of those who protect us
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett A few hundred compared to thousands
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Politics that's our downfall
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Men looking out for themselves first!
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Not with Jeremy Corbyn at the helm
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Choose File
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Ye in Hartlepool we don't have a problem touch wood but who runs Rotherham Leeds council Oxford 2name a few so u no what I mean must b a big carpet it happening to much now it's not safe now 4 young people and u want 2 let more in get a grip leftie
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon I. No it's not only Muslim all Peados r scum but y do u never ever see it on the news in the papers when it's Muslims cause musnt upset the minority must we
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs · Edited
Stuart Hare
Stuart Hare True Les it may not be happening yet in Hartlepool although I witnessed a gang of Muslims try to cause trouble in Newcastle by use of sharia law. And Alan is correct it is not just Muslim gangs who groom and rape and it is disgusting regardless of who the guilty party are.Our country and government have been a mess for a long time but this will not change any time soon.And the Muslim radicalism is actually wide spread in the UK judging by the weapons stashes the countries security forces have found also sharia law has been recognised in our legal system for a while now. Most of the Muslims in the edl video are not from oxford but from Luton as they threatened persons w.ho were filming taunting them to visit.But all these issues can not be put down to one political party or race/ religion.If a judge let's people back in the community who are a risk to its people, that is not a political issue but an issue with the legal system. And Alan is also correct that bringing liable against a person can be seen criminal and acted upon. This country has major issues but to get the correct responce write in to those you have issues with
Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs · Edited
Muir Ian
Muir Ian The rich elite billionaires rule this country and have done so by pulling the strings for the two biggest political parties in Britain. The tories and Labour. Since 79 when thatcher got in till now. BUT they arent pulling the strings for Labour no more cos Blair & the other conservative scum that were infestering the party have been weeded out.

Asian rape gangs, white paedophiles, nonces, perverts any crime will be dealt with better if/and when we finally have a party in power who care for the people. No one cares for the people more and has a plan with absolute brilliant policies to take this country forward more than Corbyn. No one! And I doubt no one ever will or ever has
Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs
Hide 14 Replies
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Muir I haven't even read ur comment cos u don't care about woman full stop!
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Angela Bennett What ye mean by that like
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Well I got a like off Alan Clark so that will do for me
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Well howay then Angela what do ye mean I dont care for women full stop. Are ye talking bowt my volatile r,ship with my ex which was many years ago. Cos me & her get on great. And I got custody of the bairn 5 years ago
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Stuart Hare
Stuart Hare True Ian. Politicians are puppets for the rich.if you take away corruption we have no government. I haven't really looked into Corbyn after seeing him rub shoulders with sianfane and not sing the national anthem. Mind Theresa may made sure G4S got paid after london2012. But she did bring in laws protecting volunteers after london 2012.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Ok muir but you cudnt give a f*c* about women really and Islamabad spot on for you
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Muir Ian
Muir Ian I'll agree with you Ange cos years ago I was more interested in a r,ship with drink. But you live and learn and I have two daughters of course I want whats best for them and evrybody cos we all benefit. And with Corbyn in charge compared to how bad things will get with more tory rule under May. Everyday will be like when England are playing in the world cup
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Stuart Hare Many politicians speak with the enemy to negotiate but do it secretley. Corbyn done it openly which the tory media like to bring up again and again(sigh). Ok he's not a royalist but thats just his personal choice which he doesnt try to impose on others
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Stuart Hare
Stuart Hare That's something Hartlepool and england have in common then ian.
Teresa may might be another to bring more issues. But up until november2012 volunteers were only protected by civil rights and the human rights act. She managed to get a bill so volunteers are protected under the health and safety at work act, various employment rights. Then in 2013 she got a bill brought in were local council/gov legal departments would be there to protect volunteers and in 2014 volunteers would be protected by unions. I'll listen to corbyn on the net and see what he comes out with. But I do think Hartlepool needs to get rid of the labour party
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs · Edited
Muir Ian
Muir Ian The tory party are hell bent on privitising all our public sectors for no good reason than greed. That alone is diabolical and without a NHS our stadard of living will just keep demising and all the knock on effect that goes with it. And currently today as we speak there is only one way of saving us from this dismal future and thats by voting for Labour. Cos a vote anywhere else in this forth coming election is a vote for the tory party
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett I am on benefits at mo and We can live so we're ok I can work again when my youngest grandchild goes t school full time in September.I don't believe in being better off on the dole!!!!
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Nor does I Benefits should be a safety net for when people fall on hard times or are incapacitated not for the work shy or feckless
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett u are aving a laf pray u don't have a baby girl xx
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Angela Bennett
Angela Bennett Muir Ian I mean u cudnt give a flying f*c* about women f*c* all t do with ur personal life
Like · Reply ·

Choose File
Brian Leslie Baines
Brian Leslie Baines Well said Alan Clark
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter For those who are alleging that the main groomers of children are Muslim you should check your facts. I can assure you that across the U.K. We have a spread of ethnicity including a very large proportion of Anglo Saxon males and females. It is atrocious to point the finger at all Muslims because of the acts of a few.
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs · Edited
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Vote for gibbon belle vue ward
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Dave I never said Maine my point is y do labour and the news sweep the Muslim grooming gangs under the carpet and y shud we let more in Europe is f**c*** with rapes Sweden France Germany all increased and ooo we carnt say Muslims same as terror attacks we now say ethnic Evan after they shout alahs snack bar
Like · Reply · 2 hrs · Edited
Muir Ian
Muir Ian The tories through foreign agencies let anyone in to work for pittance. Bringing the standard of living down. Labour through Corbyn would do it like Australia on a points system before you could come here. Plus there will be a minimum wage firms can pay.
The reason why politicians sweep it under the carpet is cos its a complex mess and too much off a headache for them.
Matter like these need to be dealt with from the source. And a lot of these asians are refugees from a war we should never of went to through Blair... a thatcherite! 1 million people protested on the streets but he wouldnt listen the smug fake t*a*
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Ian Henson
Ian Henson So labour are pinching ukip policies haha you couldnt make it up thst c*n* coybern would have any 3rd world wannabe terrorist on never ending benefits
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Tony Blair opened the door and labour r all hot air won't b voting 4 either corbyn is a traitor IRA loving scum
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Ian Henson
Ian Henson And he would give northern ireland away to his mate adams thank f*c* mcguiness died a slow and painful death
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Alan Clark
Alan Clark No we accept the outcome of the referendum.. That is called democracy.. Les we know you are in tow with the EDL so I would expect nothing different
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Edl not nazis this time haha
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Alan Clark
Alan Clark No we would not give Northern Ireland away.. We believe in self determination
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Tony Blair was put in charge of the New Labour Party through Thatcher. Corbyn is the opposite to Blair & Thatcher. The only reason Corbyn spoke to IRA was to negotiate peace. Fact!
Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Biggest ever tory win this landslide they might even take hartlepool got my vote
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Ooo I with the edl y cause I proud 2 b English like flying our flack and don't agree with Muslim grooming gangs he comes the racist card ooooo what a shock normal labour s**t
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Hide 13 Replies
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter Not the race card Les just inaccuracy on your part see my earlier comment about the spread of 'grooming' ethnicity.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon I didn't say u with race card I was speaking about labour in general but hey ho
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter Ok I withdraw race card comment but maintain that you are completely wrong in your comments aimed at the Muslim community.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Well tell me y it always sept under carpet
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter It isn't kept under the carpet, most of the research data is available in the public domain. A couple of high profile media cases fuel those who do not seek the truth because it fits their agenda of targeted xenophobia.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon No Dave wake up mate like Ian says we get told what the ditch want us 2no labour or con
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter Ok enlighten me as to what you base your decision statement on regarding Muslim groomers etc.
Like · Reply · 56 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon 2morrow Dave need a pint b interesting cheers
Like · Reply · 43 mins
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter So you cannot back it up? Just as an aside, and hope it never happens. If tomorrow you need to be hospitalised the Ward you are in has possibly been cleared of MRSA by a diligent Muslim cleaner, the wounds or illness you present with may be dealt with by a Muslim Nurse, who may need to refer you to a Muslim Doctor, who may refer you to a Muslim Surgeon who saves your life. Still hate them?
Like · Reply · 38 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon I can back it up just want a pint got 2b up at 5 so b 4 u wine get a grip and speak 2morrow
Like · Reply · 31 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Or u playing the hospital card true labour let's not forget the tubes taxi drivers chip shop owner or sorry Muslims only work in hospitals get a flecking grip man
Like · Reply · 29 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Like u as labour hat Anglo Saxon British people bye 4 now big smile
Like · Reply · 22 mins
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter No just a reality check as you could not back up your comments with any form of research or knowledge, and chose a pint as an escape route from backing up your argument.
Like · Reply · 21

Choose File
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon What 30 years ago bullshi
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Get the.mob out hbc
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Yeah this is how daft people are... they argue amongst themselves who to vote for cos the rich scum cunts who take the p**s out of us have us arguing while they carry on winning. You wouldnt hear rich people debating who to vote for or not bothering to vote and that is how they win all the time!
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon I agree Ian but we debate with Alan cause we love the banter he a good in 4 a leftie lol well I gonna do my edl duty it's Saturday justed shaved my head sang the national anthem now let's get pis*ed tarra 4 now
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr · Edited
Alan Clark
Alan Clark If you are voting Tory it just shows how far to the right they have Noe gone.. Abandoned the British mainstream
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon I vote in 4 who I like not who I get told but one thing who wins my dummy won't b out the pram eeeeeeedl
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon And Alan labour blew it
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Nor will mine but I will keep fighting for what I believe in
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon True leftie now get a pint
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Go independent alan id vote for you
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Me 2 so that 2more than labour will get lol big smile
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Muir Ian
Muir Ian 2 parties in this country... Us or Them... the rich or the working class... the nobles or the peasants. Ye dont change who ye going to vote for same as ye dont change which footy team ur going to supprort cos they've changed their manager. Your working class you vote Labour its simple as that. And if you dont cos you dont like Corbyn you are misinformed he is very much for us!
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Correct! you missed the proletariat vs bourgeoisie.. The country has a clear choice of more of the same or real change with Labour
Like · Reply · 56 mins
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Ive lived through labour and tory in.still in a dead end job vote the monster raving loony party
Like · Reply · 54 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Haha labour working class u having a laugh were does corbyn live were was his schooling what pention he gonna and please
Like · Reply · 54 mins
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Coybern is a f***i*g idiot
Like · Reply · 1 · 53 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Vote Angus better than labour we have at Mon apart from alan
Like · Reply · 53 mins
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Watch my lips... He's the only politician who cares for the people... ye nana ye kids & f***i*g you ye donut
Like · Reply · 52 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Haha cause he does
Like · Reply · 52 mins
Muir Ian
Muir Ian his policies tell ye so clearly
Like · Reply · 51 mins
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Weres the money.coming from
Like · Reply · 49 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Do they don't make sense 2me but hey ho I love doughnuts
Like · Reply · 1 · 49 mins
Ian Henson
Ian Henson Id rather vote gutty
Like · Reply · 1 · 46 mins
Les Gibbon
Les Gibbon Well I of been a pleasure as always but need a pint bye 4 now
Like · Reply · 44 mins
Muir Ian
Muir Ian The 680 billion of unpaid tax by rich corporations would go a long way to helping out. The annual bill for the NHS is a sixth of that
Like · Reply · 13 mins
Ian Henson
Ian Henson What do we give away to.johhny foreigner
Like · Reply · 7 mins
Muir Ian
Muir Ian Nothing if your foreign your not entitled to anything unless you qualify to come here
Like · Reply · Just now

steveL

Depressing reading. How can 11 years of education produce such ignorant, semi-literates?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

WhatTheHeck

After 4 pints of lager and 2 whisky's, i still need an interpreter to understand what the F%*$ that was all about !

I think i need to  enroll in Cllr Craneys school of English !
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: steveL on May 13, 2017, 11: PM
Depressing reading. How can 11 years of education produce such ignorant, semi-literates?

They all went to the same school as Craney, the Scabs, MD and our other Councillor elite.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

akarjl

Quote from: steveL on May 13, 2017, 11: PM

JAWSBBC- I know we can post most things here but cut and pastes from face book are basically graffiti - nothing personal...

Do we really need a long cut n paste of incoherent ramblings from "facial book" ? It's like trying to read through parts of Viz and contributes nothing. Wouldn't a simple link to the relevant page achieve the same thing? Yet another reason not to be a member of Facialbook- alternatively I suppose I could just not read their drivel.

Inspector Knacker

That was like reading the inane ramblings of professional truants.
If you gave them two guesses which way a lift was going they'd get it wrong.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

crisstw

akarjl

It is not worth the effort = gibberish. Move on.

steveL

oh I dunno. I don't have a Facebook account and a link wouldn't let me see it. I don't accuse Dave Hunter of being semi-literate or Alan Clarke.

Hunter is just naive and seems unaware of the cesspit he now finds himself in. Clarke is OK really. It's just that I think he swallowed a copy of Das Kapital when he was a kid and has been suffering from indigestion ever since. He is a man of his time and I would estimate that time at around 1966.

I was really talking about the other contributors like Bennet

steveL

Quote from: crisstw on May 14, 2017, 07: AM
Tl:dr

Can anyone provide a summary?

Yes - the English education system is f**c***.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: steveL on May 14, 2017, 07: AM
oh I dunno. I don't have a Facebook account and a link wouldn't let me see it. I don't accuse Dave Hunter of being semi-literate or Alan Clarke.

Hunter is just naive and seems unaware of the cesspit he now finds himself in and Clarke is OK really. It's just that I think he swallowed a copy of Das Kapital when he was a kid and has been suffering from indigestion ever since.

I was really talking about the other contributors like Bennet

Personally I think Cllr Dave Hunter is only too well aware of the cesspit he has landed in.  I gather he would love to see things change and can see the cracks starting to appear.  It's all about whether he has the 'balls' to do anything about it.  Nows a good time with Mad Dog throwing wobbler, and Carl wanting see the back of the SCAB's

Either way I'll give 12 months and he'll have either gone Independent or organised a take over bid within the Labour Group.

My friend was taking to Carl Richardson at the Ramp yesterday, he mentioned to Carl the the Hartlepool CLP banner had clause four printed on the back, he also pointed out the the Labour Party had dumped clause four over 20 years ago.  Richardson told him Hartlepool CLP still recognised it as a core principle.  I therefore presume Mike Hill is also happy to be part of a brake away party.

akarjl

Quote from: steveL on May 14, 2017, 07: AM
oh I dunno. I don't have a Facebook account and a link wouldn't let me see it.

Yea I suppose you have a point Steve- but from the people I know who HAVE a FB account most of it is like the above, rambling drivel. Maybe a Facebook thread would be useful here, if someone wants to spend hours reading the various rants on Facebook they could in the Facebook thread with a link from the "sane" thread to the facial book thread?

Bit like the poetry thread, one I never even bother visiting. Just an idea.