2 bald men fighting over a comb.............

Started by mk1, April 06, 2017, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Alan Clarke was goaded into replying to the UKIP nutter who spams all the local papers with UKIP newsletters disguised as readers letters. You would think that as UKIP are reduced to a handful of members it would be quicker easier to deliver these propaganda sheets personally!

Anyway our Alan must have spent hours going over this letter correcting (he thought) the  obvious errors and forcing in all  the latest Party dog-whistle slogans. Trouble is that was beyond his pay grade. The letter is a showcase for the low educational standards of the bulk of our Councillors.  SAB may be the thickest of the bunch but it is a close race and he only won by a nose-or a stomach in his case.
Read it and cringe:
    I write in response to the letter from the chairman of Ukip Redcar (Mail, March28).
     Chris Gallacher regularly dips his toes into what is happening within the Labour Party.
    Readers of this letters page should not be surprised with the continuing trail of
    letters from Ukip.
It is a party that is fighting for any relevance nationally whatsoever.
     In fact, Ukip's existence is under threat.
    I almost spat my coffee out when I read the line 'tearing itselfto pieces again".
    I do feel Mr Gallagher needs to look a little bit closer to home and towards his
    own party.
Post-referendum, it is Ukip that is wandering in the wilderness.
   There are many examples to which I could draw readers' attention.
   However, as he was referring to national politics, I  will respond on that issue only.
  The wannabe country fellow that is the leader of Ukip,Paul Nuttall, finds himself
  in a position of total submission.
Gasping for air, where he is being consumed by those who buy influence in Ukip.
Arron Banks, Ukip's largest donor, has now thrown himself overboard the motionless Ukip ship, that finds itself listing in the North Sea, wondering which shores it can now attack politically.
On top of that, the party's only MP, Douglas Carswell, who backed Conservative austerity policies, has now left Ukip.
No doubt he is headed back to the Tories from whence he once came.
This now leaves Ukip in the position of having absolutely zero representation on a national level after 2019  a fact many commentators have yet to point out.
As for the Labour Party, we will continue to fight for  a brighter future and to raise aspirations for our young people.
We will fight for hope over UKIP fear and for unity over UKIP division, while  protecting the freedoms and  rights of working people, and protecting the most vulnerable in society from Tory and Ukip-backed austerity.
       Councillor Alan Clark,
        Fens & Rossmere ward,
       Hartlepool Borough Council,
       Victoria Road,

The gem is this bit. Never has a man fallen so flat in an attempt to sound witty:

The wannabe country fellow that is the leader of Ukip,Paul Nuttall, finds himself
  in a position of total submission.
Gasping for air, where he is being consumed by those who buy influence in Ukip.
Arron Banks, Ukip's largest donor, has now thrown himself overboard the motionless Ukip ship, that finds itself listing in the North Sea, wondering which shores it can now attack politically

Inspector Knacker

I never knew William McGonagall had descendants in Hartlepool. The poet, famous for his awful scribblings, has a challenger it would appear.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

It's worth noting that Cllr Clark is Chairman of Children's Services Committee, which has responsibitity for education in HBC.

fred c

It really is frightening thought that he could actually been the LabMobs candidate in 2020, as it is, even as a councillor he is incapable of having independent thoughts, if he was, he would pull his head out of CABS a**e.