2012 and they were lying then

Started by jawsbbc, April 04, 2017, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Meanwhile, the cemetery has been given another boost after innovative plans to open a cafe were backed earlier this year. Hartlepool Borough Council will transform the Stranton Cemetery Lodge building, within the Tanfield Road-based cemetery, into a new cafe. The cafe – which could be open by August – will help safeguard four jobs at the adjacent nursery site and also create four part-time positions. CANDIDATES CHRISTOPHER AKERS-BELCHER (LABOUR) "As a current councillor I have been actively involved in improving services both in the ward I represent but also for the town as a whole. "I believe passionately in serving the ward I represent as my main priority. "Not only is Foggy Furze ward my own home but I have a proven track record of bringing in much needed investment to improve communities. "I am not afraid of hard work and will continue to work tirelessly for the people of Hartlepool. "I have 22 years of local government experience, currently working in the voluntary sector and have spent the last three years on such committees as children's services scrutiny, audit as well as regeneration and planning. "I have a real commitment to tackling all issues including anti-social behaviour and I will do all I can to make Foggy Furze ward a better and safer place to live
KEVIN CRANNEY (LABOUR) "I have worked as a community development worker for over 28 years, working with residents to develop initiatives and projects that tackle problems they have identified, improving the area and their quality of life. "I believe that a councillor's role is to be accountable and accessible to residents, and above all listen to their problems, ensuring their views and concerns are acted upon promptly. "If re-elected I will continue working with residents and local residents groups to improve the area, tackling problems they have identified such as dog fouling, nuisance neighbours, speeding traffic, drug dealing, fly-tipping and private landlords. "I'm proud to represent residents and residents' groups who care about their community and are passionate about improving services that benefit all residents. "My promise is to continue putting Foggy Furze residents first and foremost before any party politics and represent local people to the best of my ability."

Read more at: http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local-elections-foggy-furze-1-4466531

kevplumb

Quote from: CAB"I am not afraid of hard work and will continue to work tirelessly for the people of Hartlepool. "
;D ;D ;D unless you call making a total b@lls up of everything he goes near hard work  ::)

Quote from: cranney"I believe that a councillor's role is to be accountable and accessible to residents,

no answer to that one  ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

How on earth did you miss this load of horse s**t Kev..........

"My promise is to continue putting Foggy Furze residents first and foremost before any party politics
and reresent local people to the best of my ability.

Inspector Knacker

Anything good happens, take credit.
Anything problematical, blame government cuts.
That's it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.