3 years jail for conman Neil Sharp.

Started by The Great Dictator, March 23, 2017, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

Very surprised the Mail never made an internet meal of the sentence handed down to local conman Neil Sharp, he stole from a priest.

He's been at it for 30 years and always got away with it.

I knew from the 1980s he was a gay chap so was surprised when he married a nice local girl.

No surprise that she died in a mysterious house fire when he was out, the police suspected foul play but no proof or evidence was available  :-\

Steely Dan

More of your  usual nasty and stupid slurs without one iota of evidence.

The Great Dictator

Typical response from a stupid tw*t, can't imagine why ADMIN put up with this jumped up w*nker ?

craig finton

probably because he makes more sense than someone who has obviously forgot to take his tourettes medication

The Great Dictator

Yet another neanderthal  :o

akarjl

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 23, 2017, 06: PM
Very surprised the Mail never made an internet meal of the sentence handed down to local conman Neil Sharp, he stole from a priest.

He's been at it for 30 years and always got away with it.

I knew from the 1980s he was a gay chap so was surprised when he married a nice local girl.

No surprise that she died in a mysterious house fire when he was out, the police suspected foul play but no proof or evidence was available  :-\

It is in th Snail. Does Tourette's also affect eyesight?

Steely Dan

It's quite obvious that The Great Dictator wallows in the misery of others. Doesn't like women and won't employ them. Doesn't like foreigners and won't employ them. Doesn't like me even though he's never met me. Likes Ray Wells.

You do the maths.

The Great Dictator

I employ several women you dick.

Steely Dan

Resorting to personal insults now.

akarjl

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 24, 2017, 11: AM

I employ several women you dick.

Now that makes you wonder .......what happened to civility on this forum? Abusive language and insults is so pointless.

Steely Dan

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 23, 2017, 09: PM

Typical response from a stupid tw*t, can't imagine why ADMIN put up with this jumped up w*nker ?

He's always the same. Here's one from earlier.

Land Phil

deja vu

I've ben on here long enough to know where this is heading.

Steely Dan

Quote from: Land Phil on March 24, 2017, 01: PM
deja vu

I've ben on here long enough to know where this is heading.

Pray tell.

Up to now it looks like endless personal abuse from TGD

The Great Dictator

Constant attacks and abuse from SD as usual, you only have to read the Poolie Bunker to realise how bitter and arrogant he is.

Never got over being sacked by the Mail 15 years ago and even that was someone else's fault  ;D

He'll never work as a reporter again.

Steely Dan

Sacked by The Mail? What the hell are you raving about?

Poolie Bunker? What is that?

You really are paranoid as well as abusive.