The Mail aka The Seaton Deckchair

Started by fred c, March 13, 2017, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Give me an example of positivity instigated by CAB n SAB et all.......that has cost the council tax payers money..........I sincerely hope you don't consider paying for 2 Carpets a Positive.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: dowager on March 13, 2017, 04: PM
I enjoy Hartlepool Post on the few occassions I remember to log in.

Today I logged in and remember why I dislike it more times than I enjoy a lively debate.

The crippling, dark-dog negativity sucks the life out of even the most optimistic soul in the town.

No wonder people in the town begin to believe that life is at an end and negativity is standard about anything in the town.

Hartlepool Post is more and more an echo chamber for the dispossessed, the curiously mad and waifs and strays from the negative lives they lead.

Lighten up just a little, NOT everything that people do in the town is for themselves, NOT everything that the council do is for themselves. Even I want to hang myself reading the blackness on here some days.

SHOW SOME positivity sometimes ? It's not too hard and no wonder people turn off politics in the town when they read the tself-serving depression and overwhelming blackness that stands for 'debate' on here
what colour is the sky in your world ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

Quote from: dowager on March 13, 2017, 04: PM
I enjoy Hartlepool Post on the few occassions I remember to log in.

Today I logged in and remember why I dislike it more times than I enjoy a lively debate.

The crippling, dark-dog negativity sucks the life out of even the most optimistic soul in the town.

No wonder people in the town begin to believe that life is at an end and negativity is standard about anything in the town.

Hartlepool Post is more and more an echo chamber for the dispossessed, the curiously mad and waifs and strays from the negative lives they lead.

Lighten up just a little, NOT everything that people do in the town is for themselves, NOT everything that the council do is for themselves. Even I want to hang myself reading the blackness on here some days.

SHOW SOME positivity sometimes ? It's not too hard and no wonder people turn off politics in the town when they read the self-serving depression and overwhelming blackness that stands for 'debate' on here

You don't need to log in, it's not compulsory.

However, well over 50,000 people each month disagree with you. That number is on a par with the people who read The Mail website and on a level that obliterates the visitor numbers to HBC's own web site.

If it's a glowing view of Hartlepool Council that you want then I suggest that you make Hartbeat your bed-time reading. In the Hartbeat world everything is wonderful and golden. Councillors never lie and money is never wasted. Councillors vote in line with what they each actually believe and think and not like sheep brought into line by a snapping sheep dog.

In the Hartbeat world, favoured 'entrepreneurs' don't consist of a mixture of tax evaders, wife-beaters, drug pedlars and cigarette smugglers but of upstanding citizens that councillors are proud to call friends. No councillors would ever think of paying their employees less than the minimum wage or fiddling the books to fund their own lifestyle or even feed the horses.

No one would ever use their position to rehouse family in a brand new bungalow, expect their position to ease them out of speeding fines or pay for the dinner dates with the bit-on-the-side.

It's your choice but as I have said before, The Post is and always was intended to be a counter-balance to Hartbeat. That is its function and purpose. When Hartbeat starts giving a balanced view; so will we.

I'll take you more seriously after you you've written to the people who put Hartbeat together and complained that it should include something negative and self-critical occasionally.

After all, you believe in balance don't you? Or do you prefer just to reside in Heartbeat's land of make-believe?   
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Hart Beat came to mind for me as well, or as I like to call itSusaseum Bagja , the Korean word for Hart Beat. A fitting tribute to the art of political fanzines of the ruling clique.

dowager

Hilarious you lot, you all need to look in your mirror, however it will be painted black.

Like your souls.

And hearts

And Brains

Are any of you married ?

fred c

A Bit Personal asking that aren't you...... more to the point, what has it to do with the council wasting Loadsa Money...... so, I what have this shower of self trimmers achieved that hasn't cost us a fortune... ?

akarjl

Quote from: dowager on March 14, 2017, 10: AM
Hilarious you lot, you all need to look in your mirror, however it will be painted black. = Bit pointless then as you would see nothing

Like your souls. =prove such a thing exists

And hearts = unless you have some means of injecting paint into my chest cavity I suspect not

And Brains =Nope same with regards to the content of my head

Are any of you married ? =Mmm yes- to a woman oddly

Back to reading Fartsheet Hartbeat ? Zzzzzzzzz

Inspector Knacker

Hilarious you lot,Aw, thanks you all need to look in your mirror,We have a collective mirror? however it will be painted black. Did you paint it black ?, you seem to know a lot about our mirror

Like your souls.Thanks, anything else you like?

And heartsYou like my heart?

And BrainsAre you a cannibal ?.

Are any of you married ? Are you ?

mk1

Are any of you married ?

Like to a real woman?

No thanks mate.

Women are not very bright anyway. I remember the one girl I ever spoke to that not one of my many girl-friends could see  the difference between  the 3 sub-types of Airfix 'White Box' HO figures. I mean who can not see the difference in wording on these 3 examples:

They also failed to note  the way 'Paratroopers' had become 'Paratroops' in this rare example from the first early 1960s series front window Box:

As a treat I included  rear views of the 4  different types of Blue Box that were on sale 1966-72.

No thank you mate. If they can notice detail that obvious think what harm they could do to my collection of antique disposable paper bags that were used to pack  Airfix kits by the dozen for delivery to the shops

anyway must dash. A guest is in the shower and I  noticed mum has slipped down in her rocking chair.  I need to visit the bathroom for a quick slash.............. EEK....EEEK...EEEK...EEEK........