3D Museums

Started by the_exile, January 05, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_exile

My god the drugs were good quality in Westbrooke Avenue this festive season...........................

The town has engaged yet more architects (from outside) the Town to draw up droopy eyes belchers latest hallucination.

Personally I cant wait to see this one come to fruition, best not hold our collective breaths though

craig finton

I thought all museums were 3D  :o

Lucy Lass-Tick

Strangely enough, this seems to have vanished from the Mail's front page but is still on their Facebook feed.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/3d-interactive-museum-planned-for-jacksons-landing-site-in-hartlepool-1-8317032

kevplumb

what are they doing making announcements when they are still drunk

wasn't that long ago we were more or less told they had a deal for a hotel on the site

why am i not surprised
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Land Phil

If only there was a 3D structure to house the plans.

Maybe they can pick a cheap bolt together solution on eBay.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

craig finton

Sounds like the Navy has asked them to move out of the Hartlepool Museum and now they are looking to rebuild it in a new building.

Inspector Knacker

They must have commissioned more graphics than the navy has ships. Are they now the biggest employer of ' people creating vision type graphics' in the UK, if not the world!
It appears they're doing their bit for unemployment, unfortunately they're not in Hartlepool.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

3D visions, 1D capability.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

SimonC

Waste of money.

They can't even keep the museum they have clean and working....

If they want loads of 3d tech, then that will break and they will be covered in out of order signs and dust or rust like the current things they look after (Wingfield castle)

jawsbbc

yes SIMON C seems all of the establishments  some of the labour councilors are involved in or  are funding/ect are grubby and falling to pieces ofca farm/jutland road ub/wingfield castle   ect ect