I know the wild flowers are popular but,

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 16, 2016, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on April 17, 2016, 12: PM
It really doesn't matter to me who takes the credit, does it matter that much to you, seriously?

I've more important things in my life.
If you have more important things in your life, why appear to give an image of detatched indifference on the topic ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

I wish I had the time to answer you my friend, but I'm really really busy right now.

Inspector Knacker

Aye, it must ge difficult fitting it all in. Carry on canvassing.

Alnwickist

WJP only has one gardener now, not based on the site anymore. A stroke of genius.

Lord Elpus

In 1965 Burn Valley Gardens had 10 fulltime staff, 2 seasonal.  WJP had 6 plus 1 seasonal.

It's all gone downhill since then.  Apart from cutting the grass and applying herbicide Burn Valley has been abandoned, Rossmere has been abandoned, WJP is on the verge of been abandoned.

In my experience wild flower meadows only work as a one off in specific area as a statement, once you place them all over you actually loose the impact.  HBC has lost some very experienced gardeners over the years.  For those of us who care about our parks its a great shame.  Volunteers with 'Wild Green Spaces' (most close to retirement) now do a significant percentage of the work.

Interestingly the SCAB's have seriously pished of a number of people with Wild Green Spaces. 

Hartlepool deserves better.

Land Phil

Don't worry some friends of councillors run lanscaping companies.
I am sure they will offer their services for a fee.

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on April 18, 2016, 03: PM
Don't worry some friends of councillors run lanscaping companies.
I am sure they will offer their services for a fee.

The SCABs didn't do Mandelson's garden for free...........or should I say didn't do any work on Mandelson's garden but got £2000 quid from him (via MP expenses) because he said they did. 
Now you know where they learnt the expenses fiddles.............

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Canvassing Mr Riddler ?    Care to explain

Inspector Knacker

I wish I had time to answer you my friend but I'm really busy right now.