30th of September end of Manor Residents Association - 1st of October Welcome "K

Started by jimbo, October 02, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

& it was good to see our ward councillors there giving advice on the way the new Centre would be ran !!!!! :o :o :o :o

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

lynda

So the real reason for the Tribunal Payment Agreements ceasing reveals itself!!! And as for calling the Ward Councillors for not turning up at the reopening the people behind all this are no better than they are. Someone said to me this morning" Your not giving up are you Lynda? Even if it was only five hundred pounds they owed you, you fight girl"

fred c

Good on you Lynda......thats what to toe rags want you to do, sooner or later the same kind of " management" structure will break down again....very strict monitoring of council funded organisations should be put in place before a single penny of council tax payers monkey is handed over.

lynda

An unincorporated charity cannot technically be insolvent as it has no legal identity seperate to its members and trustees. Any liability of that charity is the personal liability of its trustees and committee members. Any claim against the trustees are against the trustee body as it stood at the time. It is up to the charity trustees to carry out the winding up of the charity. All assets and liabilities must be identified along with  claims of its creditors.

fred c

Quote from: fred c on October 02, 2014, 01: PM
Good on you Lynda......thats what to toe rags want you to do, sooner or later the same kind of " management" structure will break down again....very strict monitoring of council funded organisations should be put in place before a single penny of council tax payers monkey is handed over.

Typo.................. Money

fred c

Quote from: lynda on October 02, 2014, 02: PM
An unincorporated charity cannot technically be insolvent as it has no legal identity seperate to its members and trustees. Any liability of that charity is the personal liability of its trustees and committee members. Any claim against the trustees are against the trustee body as it stood at the time. It is up to the charity trustees to carry out the winding up of the charity. All assets and liabilities must be identified along with  claims of its creditors.

Something else for "The Fat Boy" to worry about when he gets back from Mexico...............

I, along with an awful lot more people really hope your successful in showing "The TorLab Mob" up for what they are, an unprincipled & morally bankrupt bunch of no goods who haven`t an ounce of integrity between the lot of them......... Go Lynda Go  ;) ;) ;)

lynda

Well what a day. After all this time I find out im covered on the house insurance for legal fees up to 50,000 pounds ;D

Lucy Lass-Tick

Sounds like a good 'fighting fund', Lynda - wishing you all the luck in the world in your fight for justice!

Carlwilliams

Well i myself are a tribunal winner. I am now holding my head held high as im making an honest living with my own business, handling my own taxes and contributions. But i am backing lynda all the way and gonna fight this with her. I believe hartlepool council should take some blame in all this as there leader belcher new fine well what was going down with big wilcox and yet he stood by her.
Lets play ball lynda its in our court 😀😀😀
Justice will be served xxx

jimbo

"Kilmarnock family resource centre" The new centre !!! Isn't it funny how a lot of people who represent this town stood back whilst the pressure was placed on Wilcox to leave and now when Manor residents is dead and has no other option than to go under, all turn up for re-opening of the new centre. Three members of the old committee have been told they can be volunteers and have no management say over the centre.... Yet other managers have come in and took over the centre and are putting their rules in place (some never to be seen when the sh*t was hitting the fan). Hats of to the 3 who have worked hard to try and rebuild the centre, made sure that staff were paid wages and tried there hardest to pay something to the tribunal winners, but had no other option than to admit defeat. Out of order if you ask me !!

jimbo

And to the tribunal winners, fight it to the bitter end. Very best of luck.

titch

The debt owed to the tribunal winners,who is liable to pay the debt.The trustees at the time the abuse was going on ??

titch

if its the trustees that are liable,and I don't have knowledge of the law,if they don't pay can they be made bankrupt.Might shake them up