ex Labour Councillor Wilcox is at it again

Started by steveL, April 28, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

where are we looking steve? is there a new story?

Jeff

Aaaaah that's the life...... without responsibility or consequences......

Labour councillors...don't yer love 'em
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

DRiddle

The Great Dictator

Her FB page is full of fake goods for sale too !

DRiddle

There was an interesting car boot sale at sedgefield at the weekend too I hear....

tankerville

I too was awarded compensation for criminal damage to my car 'broken window'. caught in the act of.

He pleaded guilty with mitigating circumstances he'd been drinking & taking drugs all day.

I received in total just 49 pence.

My compensation had been written off by the courts so he could pay for the damage he'd caused to another vehicle.

Isn't our justice system simply wonderful?

mk1

What did we expect?
Angie is a protege of a labour stalwart who has a history of going bust and running off with the money whilst his creditors whistle. His history of bilking and milking the public purse is well documented yet the SCABs grant him  pride of place when they robe up and wave to the little people.

Jamescampbell78

As someone who has frequently dealt with properties taken into possession neither the state of the property or the level of compensation (I actually think the landlord has done well all things considered, I've seen a lot less granted to property owners).

He'll be lucky to even see the first £5 installment sadly.  Having worked in the insolvency field myself I know how frustrating it is chasing someone who owes you who you strongly suspect is hiding cashflow and assets but cannot 100% prove. Based on the HP article it looks like he's quite savvy and we may not have heard the end of this yet.

I could tell you some really hair raising things about the state of some properties too, enough to put anyone off letting a property out.

The Great Dictator

Me too, a landlord recently told me about her ex tenant.

Despite having 2 bathrooms he decided to shi* in polythene bags and hide it around the house.

TSteels

Had a look at her Facebook page and the real sickener is her boasting about drinking proseco in celebration of something or other. It must be a real kick in the teeth for the people she denied minimum wage (and didn't pay back) or the landlord who's house she damaged ( and wouldn't pay back) to see this!

Still sees plenty of Marjorie I hear! Maybe that was her drinking partner!

marky

whats the address of her facebook page?

Land Phil

Couldn't she find an old Rolex down the back of the settee to pawn ?

If she is really that destitute, how come she in not living in a doorway and lunching at the food bank ?