Xmas Appeal 2013

Started by ARC86, December 24, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARC86

A massive well done to Jason and the team at Radio Hartlepool for raising over £7k in their xmas appeal. All of which will be donated to Hartlepool Social Services for gifts for the disadvantaged people across the town.. a great story to finish off the year!!

The Great Dictator

The year is not finished yet and who in social services will decide who is disadvantaged or not ?

Sparky

Well done everyone, a good news story on here for a change.

The Great Dictator, I am sure that social services have historical lists complied of Hartlepools disadvantaged family's, not just for Christmas presents for kids.

Once again great news!

ARC86

Bah f***i*g humbug TGD! can you not see the good in anything people do! whether you like them or not, this is a sterling effort from everyone at Radio Hartlepool and all those that have donated should take a bow. You may not be miserable tmrw but plenty of families in town will and if this gives them festive cheer that will be a fantastic thing

Sparky

ARC86 it is quite an achievement, Hartlepool is full of kind giving people, then there's a very small number who get a kick out of grumbling and try to pick faults with those that go the extra mile in our town.

Mr Mister

They just need to show HDVA how to collect now and everyone's laughing..

We done to staff & listeners of R.H.

Sparky

stephen allison, I see you are a man of few words, for us lesser educated people , what exactly does your speech mean?

The Great Dictator

ARC86, i don't trust anyone and you shouldn't either.

Can you name the person at social services that received the £7000 ?

Its a lot of money and i want to know where it has gone to ?

ARC86

TGD this wasnt raised as cash, it was the total value of gifts and presents donated that have been given to disadvantaged folk of the town

pensionater

What Mr Allison is trying to say Sparky is put someone in a monkey suit in front of the people of Hartlepool and they will vote for him/her.

The Great Dictator

ARC86

Seen as though we are now politicising xmas in the thread.. a yougov poll found that the majority of brits think Santa would vote Labour lol.. merry xmas all

steveL

Quote from: ARC86 on December 25, 2013, 09: AM
Seen as though we are now politicising xmas in the thread.. a yougov poll found that the majority of brits think Santa would vote Labour lol.. merry xmas all

I'm not surprised - he only works one day a year  ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

Yeah and he likes giving away stuff thats been paid for by other people.. :-*

fred c

Quote from: ARC86 on December 25, 2013, 09: AM
[/i]

It is Christmas & It is the season of good will............... So I wonder if the caring sharing Labour Leadership of the town who are very keen to Blow their Charity Trumpets, would care to show their Largess with the 4 Employees of a Former Labour Councilor & MRA Manager.

In fact when it comes around for "Ste He Looks Ever So Handsome In His Ceremonial Robes" to hand out "His Mayoral Charity Donations" he should consider those 4 Employees & donate to them the £22,000 they are owed.