Winter visits to hospital

Started by Sanddancer, December 05, 2013, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanddancer

On such a night you wonder about the wisdom of moving hospital facilities so far away.....Gridlock reported on the A689. I hope there is no emergency in the next few hours

norfolkngoode

No wisdom involved, in fact it would appear that very little thought was involved either.
'They don't like it up em'

Inspector Knacker

I notice they're in the Mail tonight celebrating their all singing all dancing bus service to North Tees. Sadly, their vision differs somewhat sharply from mine... if they were going to pillage our hospital facilities and condemn us to trudging through to the depressing tribute to concrete known as North Tees, the very least the 'trust' could do is provide and subsidise a regular, direct service using a full size vehicle with disabled access operating to a proper timetable .... celebrating a pre booked ride in a Transit minibus driven by volunteers isn't an option that comes anywhere near acceptable in my view.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Mr Mister

The service will be scrapped 3 months after the last of the services have been removed from Hartlepool, is my view.

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.