Seacoalers in Hartlepool banned by HBC?

Started by DRiddle, October 06, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Mister

I don't want to be seen kicking puppies, so calm yourself down Land Phil.. we're not talking about the parks are we? we are talking about the Marina, overlooked by homes that are directly effected by the mess and H&S hazzrds created.

We are also talking a tourist attraction and somewhere many Hartlepool people like to walk and enjoy, they wouldn't leave that amount of mess in the park, on a daily basis. unless major work was going on, so your point is fruitless really..

Go and have a cup of tea and a think about it!  ;)

Land Phil

Mr Mister ...I am comparing the parks to the Marina.

If the council use a motorised wheel barrow in Seaton park which is directly overlooked by houses then why shouldn't they be allowed anywhere else in town ?

The old gardener that uses it usually leaves it chugging away on it's own while he goes and has a chat, surprised it hasn't been stolen yet.

Mr Mister

Your problem is easy to solve, just open your window and shout...

"Oi you, turn that motorized wheelbarrow off old boy, think Green".

Meanwhile, the two lorries are still at the basin, making the same old mess, day in, day out, creating noise, mess & a hazard to the residents and visitors there.

Not quite the same thing..

Why not start a fresh topic on Seaton Park keeper and his wheelbarrow.. :)

Note to Administrator... Try and post this post before next Wednesday please... Land Phill is waiting on a reply :)

Land Phil

I could shout to the sea coalers ...turn your wheel barrow off old sport, think green because I am good at following the lead on being patronising.

Was the sea coal there before the flats ?
Was there sea coolers there before the flats ?
Was there a train line there before the flats ?
Why don't I go and build a house on Burn Road roundabout and complain about the traffic and get the council to ban cars in the town.

I don't care about the motorised wheel barrow in Seaton park, I don't really care about Seaton park to be honest, I prefer the beach but what I do care about is the council telling people not to do the things they do themselves.

Hard graft punished by a group of Weeblies in the Kremlin, they must be jealous.

bill

They have probably seen it as a health and safety issue, and now that we haven't got a hospital......

Watch out for other things being banned - like walking after dark, drinking very hot tea and DIY!

Mr Mister

Quote from: Land Phil on October 09, 2013, 11: PM
I could shout to the sea coalers ...turn your wheel barrow off old sport, think green because I am good at following the lead on being patronising.

They wouldn't be able to hear ya! they have deaf ears, hence the mess!!

Was the sea coal there before the flats ?
Well not the coal that was there this morning NO.. that's been taken away and is presently in Jackson's coal yard I guess.!
Was there sea coolers there before the flats ?
Sea Coolers??? Hey dude I don't know what they are!
Was there a train line there before the flats ?
Could have been yes, should we leave it how it was in the 1850's with the slum housing all around then?
Why don't I go and build a house on Burn Road roundabout and complain about the traffic and get the council to ban cars in the town.
You won't get planning permission, I doubt if Hartlepool council will sell you it either!  Give it a go and see how you get on..

I don't care about the motorised wheel barrow in Seaton park, I don't really care about Seaton park to be honest, I prefer the beach but what I do care about is the council telling people not to do the things they do themselves.

What the council collect sea coal? I never knew that!

Hard graft punished by a group of Weeblies in the Kremlin, they must be jealous.

No.. the council working for the people for a change and improving the town we live in!

mr reed

to all the residents of the marina .I have been collecting sea coal from the basin or black beach as its now known . firstly I would like to apologise to anyone I offend ' I have been going there for a week now with two wheelbarrows a brush and water at reasonable times ' not weekends' . I have been forced to do this because Seaton beach has been closed since 28 September  .I am in talks with the council at the moment to hopefully gain access onto Seaton beach sometime in December when construction work finishes. the professional dog walkers and cyclists will have seen me .any comment's good bad or indifferent are welcome or if anyone wants to talk to me about issues they have about what I do. if they see me at the marina I will be more than happy to talk to them.