Baden Street

Started by Inspector Knacker, November 07, 2013, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

We've bern getting reports on the much improved Baden Street as worth the money spent on it,.....well, ... it still looks like a suburb of Damsscus to me.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

TSteels

totally disagree with that actually and it is finny you bring it up as I walked down there yesterday. counted only 2 boards (it used to be more than 10), new doors, new windows, more properties occupied, road resurfaced. a friend of mine lives in the neighbouring street and told me it has been a revelation in terms of noise, asb etc... she said it is "1000 times better".

not perfect by any means, but definitely better!

norfolkngoode

Anyone know how much its cost?
'They don't like it up em'

Mr Mister

Quote from: TSteels on November 07, 2013, 06: PM
totally disagree with that actually and it is finny you bring it up as I walked down there yesterday. counted only 2 boards (it used to be more than 10), new doors, new windows, more properties occupied, road resurfaced. a friend of mine lives in the neighbouring street and told me it has been a revelation in terms of noise, asb etc... she said it is "1000 times better".

Says Mr Brush!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: TSteels on November 07, 2013, 06: PM

.......but 'better' for who? The problem was always the anti social tenants.... a bit of tarmac changes nothing. The cause of the problem have moved on to pastures new, it hasn't been solved at all....just transfered to some  other area. The problem remains.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.