Nov 16th Victoria Ward.

Started by mk1, October 30, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

This is the May 2017 Youth Unemployment table. What exactly is the definition of Youth unemployment in Hartlepool?

Even if they have achieved some success with 1 small  sub-group (other than the  normal definition of 'Youth Unemployment') overall the current unemployment  figures for Hartlepool are higher than the local average and rising. Up by 875 in a year.

fred c

Katie Trueman says.....

"I have devoted my adult working life to supporting people in care, community and education settings"

Admirable sentiments from Ms Trueman, sentiments shared by all right thinking people, well almost all.

I hope it doesn't prove to be embarrassing, having to work with a fellow councilor who made unfounded allegations about the 'care of vulnerable adults' to his employer, allegations that were investigated by that employer and the police and found to be totally spurious.....

I don't mean embarrassing for Ms Trueman............. thinking about ..... nahhhhhhhh no chance.

Hartlepudlion

TGD

The Police precept. They accept it, collect it and pay it. They could oppose it before accepting but never do.

We, the CT payer, actually pay it of course but we have no say. The trouble is we don't have enough who pay the full CT. Just under 60% do. Just over half of the remaining 40%+ only pay 12%.

Inspector Knacker

The Laboiur candidate isn't Princess Leia of Star Wars fame by any chance?
It's all making sense now, Jabba the Hutt, C3PO,  Chewbacca, Darth Vader, The Emperor, Ewocs, R2D2 all have their equivalents in chamber.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

The Great Dictator

We pay a small contribution as with the fire service but not enough to demand more bobbies in Hartlepool.

marky

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on November 01, 2017, 04: PM
TGD

The Police precept. They accept it, collect it and pay it. They could oppose it before accepting but never do.

We, the CT payer, actually pay it of course but we have no say. The trouble is we don't have enough who pay the full CT. Just under 60% do. Just over half of the remaining 40%+ only pay 12%.

I don't know if those figures are true but in any case, the council still receives the difference from Central Government. There's no shortfall because of the number of people not paying full council tax.

marky

Taxation without representation. I wonder how that ends up?  ;D ;D

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Not my ward but it seems not a lot of effort is going in to this one.
Unless you know different ? ...
I don't believe it.

Shepherd

Jacqui Cummins – I know her, and I am more than happy to vouch for her character, she [allegedly] is: -

A pathological liar; failed financial advisor; keen car vandaliser responsible for a crime blip in one road in the town; chronic vendetta carrier; bully; bearer of false witness; control freak; confrontational nasty piece of work, married to a bankrupt solicitor, had her house repossessed; has an unhealthy relationship with children, terrorises other peoples and had her own taken off her; accused her ex-husband of trying to murder her by wiring up the oven door to the mains, he told me that; claimed to be a personal friend of Peter Mandelson when he lived in the town; is delusional with a high sense of her own worth.

Items of note: - she was [allegedly] banned from the hospice still frothing at the mouth after arguing with the manager, banned from two hairdressers, banned from a dental surgery I know the dentist concerned, and did not pay her bill, received a police warning for photographing children in the street and gardens, was arrested for keying a car, seen on CCTV.

If she is looking for public office, then people need to know about her. I hope this provides useful ammunition for her rivals.

mk1

If it is anything other than a Labour win it will be a disaster for the Corbyn Chipper Club.  In order get a majority at  the next GE Labour has to increase its vote by 3-4%.  If the Labour vote stays the same (in % terms) they are in trouble.
Usualy warnings about  local results v a GE but if they do not improve on previous performance then they will have failed.

This is the last 3 results for Victoria Ward.

admin

Maybe this is a good time to remind posters that they are personally responsible for what they post.

Shepherd

Good reminder admin.

I think you only need to be careful about what you write if its not true and you cannot back up your statements with hard, true facts.

I can, in spades.

Pages and pages of facts that are in the public domain, police records, petition from a street full of neighbours and testimonials from many others who have had the misfortune to encounter this person, who all tell the same story, confrontation, cars damaged after arguments etc.... What goes around as they say.

While I would not be surprised to be visited by the local constabulary, its happened so many times before (to me and others). I am not the least concerned, her truly awful history follows her like a bad smell.

mk1

Labour canvasing in Dalton Street where the houses were demolished long ago. 

Lucy Lass-Tick

Looks like the only person to take part in the video interview was the UKIP candidate. How strange - suspected the Conservative to be a paper candidate but thought that Katie Trueman would have been keen to take part.

https://youtu.be/-AM98rQ-eKg

stokoe

Must of had there orders off blondie to keep quiet :o