Election results

Started by Sunken Ships, May 04, 2012, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: testicles on May 07, 2012, 11: PM
Councillors should be rewarded otherwise you will only attract the unemployed, retired or retards.. :-*

They are...........
and it did!(in case no one gets it!)

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Add rich to the list
I don't believe it.

notinshadow

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 07, 2012, 10: PM
LLTA - I think that I have more than answered the question.

So instead of being tiresome, why not move on?

I don't find it tiresome asking you.. so lets move on..

What did you claim for.

Straight Talking

LLTA - I have tried to explain it to you, you just seem unable to understand

If I am who you think I am, the answer would be  "I did not claim any General Expenses or Telephone costs."

Is that clear enough for you.

notinshadow

Now that is a straight forward answer I can clearly understand.

Took a while to get there though..you must try harder. ;D

Straight Talking

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 07, 2012, 09: PM
What I am saying is those Councillors who do not appear on the list did not claim any expenses for General Travel or Telephone Costs.

LLTA - I think it is you that is struggling here, I have already said it, you just wouldn't accept it.

But what the hell, I'm off to bed busy day tomorrow.

notinshadow

O come on don't be like that..

I have lots more questions for you to not answer before you go to bed, like how much did your dad gain out of us losing the A&E in favour of the one life but plenty of death center.

Straight Talking

Quote from: LookslikeTORYagain on May 08, 2012, 12: AM

O come on don't be like that..

I have lots more questions for you to not answer before you go to bed, like how much did your dad gain out of us losing the A&E in favour of the one life but plenty of death center.

You are barking - for your information my father died some years ago.

notinshadow

I am very sorry to bring it up, I wouldn't have done that had I had known.

I knew your either C.A.B./S.A.B. or J.B. for sure..

That would mean your not J.B. as I thought you were, as C.J.H.G.B. the internet assures me is very much about.

That would also mean your not S.A.B. as his mum, has my mums old job..and with his dad lives in my mums old house. I wonder if he gets his hair cut on the second floor..(is it still there S.A.B.)

So that would leave C.A.B.?

I am not going to say anymore on this subject, due to the nature of it, I wouldn't like people reporting what public records show of this nature, so therefore I will stop at this point and take what you say at face value.

Christopher I am sorry, it won't happen again.

Straight Talking

Think what you like, telling you that you are wrong seems to make no difference,

So give me what ever name you want?

The name I go by is Straight Talking - so why not just accept that, it seems to work for everyone else on here.

notinshadow

Hang on, last week you were putting my name on here in every post not that it bothers me.

So you can't very well moan when I do the same can you.