Unfit to Govern

Started by marky, May 23, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

Labour seem to be falling apart because of this woman and it's arrogant leadership. Will Angie be the one to finally bring down Labour?

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

stokoe

This is the best press this site could of wished for,well done mr wallace.

steveL

Not sure if I see it that way, Marky. Angie could have been classed as a rogue councillor were it not for the fact that SAB is a Trustee of MR and CAB failed to suspend her and then did his 'scurrilous stories' address to MR staff.

As I see it, all three are now in it up to their necks.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: steveL on May 23, 2013, 11: AM

As I see it, all three are now in it up to their necks.

Ah well, at least it should be a bumper year for rhubarb ...  ::)

Lord Elpus

Steve Wallace has always been very loyal to the Labour party and has always kept its dirty washing behind closed doors.  For Wal to say this shows how far removed from the grass roots members the present cabal is.

It looks like Wal's future in the Hartlepool CLP has just been sunk, which is a shame as he has a good brain when he can be ar*ed to use it. 

It would be nice to see Wal back posting on this site.

ARC86

I agree with Wallace, in fact sent a letter expressing my disgust to our MP, not that it will make a jot of difference!

for fawkes sake

Tricky. It's only a few weeks since Mr Wright stood on the Civic Centre steps with Ms Wilcox.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Vincent

Absolutely useless, waste of space, tosser

tankerville

Iain Wright is without doubt the most incompetent Member of Parliament that Hartlepool ever had but the question remains just who would be selected to replace him? Answers on the back of a postage stamp.

marky

We're losing our hospital and in the hands of undemocrtic crooks and despots - and Wright chooses this as the time to give us his Mary Portas impression.  ;D ;D

fred c

Quote from: marky on May 24, 2013, 07: PM
We're losing our hospital and in the hands of undemocrtic crooks and despots - and Wright chooses this as the time to give us his Mary Portas impression.  ;D ;D

Our Elected "Member" has been in the mail rather a lot recently, you have to ask the question, Why ???...... Has he finally realised that his disappearance from the "Face of the Earth" over the Hospital Closure has opened him up to the "Scrutiny" of the electorate of Hartlepool ???

Could it be he is starting his 2015 Election Campaign a tad early with the help of the mail ??? it doesn`t take a Paxman or a Dimbleby to work out Hartlepool is moving away from being a nailed on "Safe Seat"

SRMoore

I believe you are absolutely correct, Fred. In 2010 Iain only managed a 5,509 majority is what was regarded as one of the safest Labour seats in the country. Larger majorities have been overturned and I think we all know that the public dissatisfaction with Iain and Labour has only grown since 2010.

Perhaps, all the usual snipes and differences aside, a concentrated effort to close the Labour-Conservative gap in 2015 would be in all of our best interests. After all, we can all see the attention Stockton South gets since the public ousted Labour and made it a marginal. Food for thought.

steveL

"a concentrated effort to close the Labour-Conservative gap in 2015 would be in all of our best interests"

You're a scream, Shane. If you spot a gap in the council chamber then please let us all know.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

I am not a betting man, but i would have a Tenner e/w on J Brash standing as an Independent in 2015.

There is more chance of the German Grand Fleet bombarding Hartlepool (Again) than there is of the Tories becoming a threat to Labour in Hartlepool.

tankerville

Your probably right Fred but would JB use the guise of INDEPENDENT LABOUR? after all someone called John Marshall got voted in as Labour. It's worth a thought.