Disconnected Care

Started by steveL, November 29, 2012, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Hearing that the Connected Care contract with Manor Resident offshoot 'Who Cares NE'  is wobbling financially as well as failing to achieve targets. There have been several resignations from the governing board and, if the rumours are true, there's already talk of a possible bail-out from HBC. Madness.

Apparently, MR has been having problems paying wages and bills for some time.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

tankerville

I've just read this out loud to my wife her comment ' What with all the money they get ' Who am I to make comment? I think that say's it all.

whatabouthisthen

marky

Didn't I read ages ago on HTH the obvious comparison with the Phoenix Centre? Same problem and it looks like we're going to be looking at a similar cover-up.

fred c

If these rumours are proven to be correct, serious questions need to be asked about the management of this organisation, there should certainly be no further "Financial Input" from HBC, aka The Ratepayers of Hartlepool

You have to ask the question, when are the powers that be in Hartlepool going to look seriously at how ratepayers money is just doled out to various organisations with very little accountability, surely HBC should be asking for a regular update on where ratepayers cash is going & who its going to ????

It`s not as if there isn`t a previous example of a local voluntary organisation imploding.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/hbc_investigation_into_the_phoen

Looking through the report there were serious concerns about the management of the organisation & HBC still decided to bail out the centre with even more ratepayers money, Why ????