MP

Started by Stig of the Seaton Dump, February 28, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig of the Seaton Dump

How many times has the local news used the phrase ...
    Hartlepool MP Mike Hill's anger at

They could save a lot of ink/pixels by just reusing the phrase 'frustrated ineffective MP achieves nothing'

Conversely on the south of the Tees they are announcing something positive every single week from pop concerts to major investment and employment opportunities to rebuilding train stations.

Sad isn't it.
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

We have an MP and Council ruling clique who can at best be described charitably as inert.
I've tried a few times to find out what share of the Tees Valley budget Hartlepool receives without success.
Could it be the the other authorities have planned for the future with meaningful projects/developments. I suspect our leaders haven't got a clue what to do and redoing what was done 25 years ago and doing it worse, sums things up.
They're like a duck in reverse, it sails serenely along with all the work being done out of sight underwater. Our local breed are all quacking and feathers with nothing happening underwater, adrift and slowly sinking.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Hasn't Hartlepool actually had more than anywhere else? Have they spent all their pocket money on cheap sweets?