Seaton Ward

Started by Stig of the Seaton Dump, August 12, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig of the Seaton Dump

It appears since Mad Dog brought in the parking charges into Seaton Carew and disappeared that Cllr Hunter has been constantly getting his face in the ward.

Is Labour going to fight for a seat in the ward ?
Why are the current Seaton councillors so quiet ?

How I would laugh if Seaton did let a Labour councillor represent them again after they have been shafted so many times in so many directions.
Council tax rise, allowance rise, parking charges, flower beds gone, community facilities sold for housing, landfill tax gone to Dave Stubbs rugby pub, etc.

Can heads really be turned by such a person ?
I don't believe it.

jeffh

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on August 12, 2017, 02: PM
It appears since Mad Dog brought in the parking charges into Seaton Carew and disappeared that Cllr Hunter has been constantly getting his face in the ward.

Is Labour going to fight for a seat in the ward ?
Why are the current Seaton councillors so quiet ?

How I would laugh if Seaton did let a Labour councillor represent them again after they have been shafted so many times in so many directions.
Council tax rise, allowance rise, parking charges, flower beds gone, community facilities sold for housing, landfill tax gone to Dave Stubbs rugby pub, etc.

Can heads really be turned by such a person ?

Hunter is probably taking the flak as the new £7792 pa chairman of Neighbourhood Services - James will probably be history next year when Daddy Belcher stands in the Manor House Ward