Muslims, Northern Ireland etc

Started by Hubris, June 09, 2017, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

akarjl

And another Youtube video.....

Actually there is a provision in law to stop British Nationals at border controls returning to Britain if they are a threat......their choice the Manchester bomber should never have been allowed back in after "visiting family" in Libya.

Do you not want to live in a safe country?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on June 10, 2017, 01: PM

Only after I stop beating my wife...................

mk1

Actually there is a provision in law to stop British Nationals at border controls returning to Britain if they are a threat......their choice the Manchester bomber should never have been allowed back in after "visiting family" in Libya.

That is not what was said and you know it.
Do you want  to deport British Nationals if their Family has overseas roots.

Shepherd

Quote from: mk1 on June 10, 2017, 12: PM
Quote from: Shepherd on June 10, 2017, 10: AM

or go back to the country where you or your family originated from.

You believe even British Nationals should be deported?

I think the normal rules, "respect for fellow man" etc, are being undermined by a tiny minority, but utterly merciless, ultra-violent faction in a religion that does not have "thou shall not kill" in its holy book, and in fact advocates time and again to "kill the kafir whenever you encounter them, by beheading". Now call me old fashioned but I can't abide that view being promoted, or the shouting of abuse during moments of silence to remember those who died in the service of their country. As some one who has worked in several Islamic countries I can tell you that if you showed any disrespect for their culture you would be lynched, period, unless you were lucky enough that the police got to you first and you get arrested, beaten to a pulp and jailed for a very long time.

So I think if someone does not like how it is here and take to the streets with their inflammatory and violence inducing propaganda, then the law comes down on them and stamps them flat. It's not like they are afraid of being seen on camera shouting death for this that and the other and a jury would have no problem with the wrong man or woman being brought to book. So what I believe is, if you come from some other country and you kick off, you get deported, if you are British you go to jail or an asylum, and you spend your days making big rocks into little ones, "pour encourager les autres."

These people are dead serious in their intention to us, we need to be just as serious back  and not sit about waiting for the next suicide bomber to cause an outrage. The scum who killed people on London Bridge last week with a B&Q transit van had tried to get their hands on a 7 tonne truck (BBC this morning), imagine the damage that would have caused. Don't be fooled, they would cut your throat without a second thought.

My view is speak softly, but carry a big stick!

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 10, 2017, 01: PM

That is not what was said and you know it.
Do you want  to deport British Nationals if their Family has overseas roots.

Oddly if they are on a terrorist watch list and returning to UK yes- well rather they should not be allowed to re enter.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-24803069

QuoteHow many people are subject to them?
As of August, nine men - eight of them British - were under TPim surveillance.
In 2012, TPims' first year in use, 10 men - nine of them British nationals - were under TPims. Four of them had previously been charged with terrorism offences and acquitted by a jury.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/09/terror-suspects-british-citizenship-european-ruling

QuoteEuropean human rights judges have ruled that Theresa May's policy of stripping British terror suspects of their citizenship while abroad to bar them from returning to Britain is lawful.

Even better once we tell europe to foxtrot oscar these nutters won't even be able to go winging to the european court.

Still eagerly awaiting your suggestions as to how to curb the activities of these religious nutters..........

The Great Dictator

Shepherd

As long as he follows the teachings of the Koran and beats her in the recommended way there should not be a problem; the correct procedure is detailed in verse 4:34.  :'(

I regulalry "scourge" the wife when she kicks off, but she knows am only doing it for her own good. ;)

akarjl

Quote from: Shepherd on June 10, 2017, 01: PM
These people are dead serious in their intention to us, we need to be just as serious back  and not sit about waiting for the next suicide bomber to cause an outrage. The scum who killed people on London Bridge last week with a B&Q transit van had tried to get their hands on a 7 tonne truck (BBC this morning), imagine the damage that would have caused. Don't be fooled, they would cut your throat without a second thought.

My view is speak softly, but carry a big stick!

Words of wisdom from someone else who has experienced first hand life in a strict muslim country.

Again to save time please see below standard response- edit as required.

QuoteYou don't understand because you are simple/stupid/deluded/British a typical response from a bong eyed/racist/loony/Ukipper/ None Labour supporter. Britain is responsible for the woes of the world/ every war/famines and pestilence/ the weather and destroying Europe.

Please see:  [insert left wing rag clipping here]

I am completely right and I have found a video on you tube:

[Insert vaguely connected "humorous" Youtube video]

You are addled/stupid/ignorant/British so you are wrong and I am always right.

Still waiting for your suggestions MK1 as to how you would resolve this problem?

kevplumb

Quote from: Shepherd on June 10, 2017, 02: PM

As long as he follows the teachings of the Koran and beats her in the recommended way there should not be a problem; the correct procedure is detailed in verse 4:34.  :'(

I regulalry "scourge" the wife when she kicks off, but she knows am only doing it for her own good. ;)

thought it was mandatory once a week if they need it or not  ;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Shepherd

Quote from: kevplumb on June 10, 2017, 03: PM
Quote from: Shepherd on June 10, 2017, 02: PM

thought it was mandatory once a week if they need it or not  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I know but I am a a bit too liberal and even though she begs me to beat her (because she fears I will go to hell if I am not devoutly barbaric) I try to keep it to a fortnighly excercise. She is a good woman though kev, she bought me a new cat-o-nine tails for my birthday with supple corinthian leather "tails" topped with some really ornate hooks on the ends. ;D

Devils advocate

Still waiting for your suggestions MK1 as to how you would resolve this problem?
Mk1 is currently searching YouTube and Wikipedia for the answer.

mk1

Oddly if they are on a terrorist watch list and returning to UK yes- well rather they should not be allowed to re enter.

Dodge number 2.
I specifically asked you if you want to deport British Nationals. You reply by talking about returning British Nationals. It is clear you understand the difference so why just not come straight and say what we all know . No country will accept any British National you deport. The idea is stupid and will never work.

Still eagerly awaiting your suggestions as to how to curb the activities of these religious nutters..........

Hmmm.........why not intern people? That is it!  A brilliant idea. When they did  it in Northern Ireland acts of violence stopped at once and there was not one terror attack for the duration of internment.
Don't believe me?

How about you check up on the events that led up to Bloody Sunday (30 January 1972) and what the march was about.
See how well that went for those who 'took the gloves off'.

Mainland UK bombings during the period when 'all' IRA men were locked up:

22/2/72 Aldershot bombed. A direct attack on Parachute Regiment for Bloody Sunday

8/3/73 Old Bailey bombed

21 Jan Birmingham Pub Bombings
4 Feb   M42 coach bombings
June 17 Parliament bombed
Sept 5 Hilton Hotel London bombed
Oct 5 Guilford Pub bombings

Wow the IRA were crippled when they locked all the 'known' members up.

Also the Death penalty argument.
It is a fact that Birmingham Six were innocent.  They were the victims of mass hysteria and a baying public who wanted revenge and  the nearest Irishman would do. They were thus  framed by the Police. These men would have been be hung by you.
Also innocent were the Guilford Four  and McGuire Seven. They too were framed to sate the baying mob. You would have hung them as well.

History not your strong point is it?

Shepherd

MK1, I was in that regiment, and I know the history behind the event.

Parachute Regiment was sent in to protect the Catholic population because other units were ineffective at doing so.

The soldiers were shot at first, I know this because I served with men who were there.

Terrorist hiding in the general population, wow what a good idea. Are you defending the planting of bombs?

The IRA were fighting a war, a sneaky, cowardly version, and the war was not a freedom fighters war, but gangsters, drugs, prostitution anything else criminal you can make money from was ther stock in trade. When everyone in your community is terrified of you, you think you can get away with murder, look at Gerry Adams pervert, incestuous, kiddly fiddler brother. 

The governement was policing an out of control provence there is a big difference.

Had the government acted like say, the Chinese govenment of today or Burma, or Saudis, there would have been no bombings because there would be nobody left to bomb anything. But we acted as a decent country and we got bombed as a result. I speak as a catholic [very lapsed] and as a person who has 7 out of 8 Great Grandparents as immigrants from.... Ireland

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 10, 2017, 06: PM
How about you check up on the events that led up to Bloody Sunday (30 January 1972)
History not your strong point is it?

It would appear- from Shepherds information - not to be your strong point either.. ;)
...thats the trouble with second hand information and youtube....the same as commenting on events in other countries if you have not actually visited them....especially if you have not "lived" in a muslim sharia law country.....

You have had your pants pulled down......