Muslims, Northern Ireland etc

Started by Hubris, June 09, 2017, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubris

Sorry about my last post error.
I call it 'fat-finger-Friday' syndrome.
Wasn't an mk quote at all. (But who knows.....it could have been I suppose)
But you do seem to well versed (obsessed even) on topics such as being bum-hurt, suckin-up getting creamed etc

Anyway, now back to the real fight. How might the town find its very own Hercules?Someone, some group, some plan that can clean out those Augean stables we politely refer to as the kremlin?
( you'll remember the story. The stables were so packed with bovines, sheep, donkeys that over the years the level of bull***t, wind and p**s was so bad that the king offered a great prize for whoever could clean it out, and sure enough big'H' did the business! Oh where are you when we need you H? Anyone happen to have his email address?)

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 09, 2017, 02: PM

The most repressive country for Muslims is Israel. Israeli 'hit squads' kill suspects at home and abroad. Thousands of Palestinians are snatched from the streets and end  up in jails. Relatives of 'terrorists' are punished and their homes blown up with all their possesions still inside. The people of Gaza have  been cut off from food water and power  on a regular basis. Several hundred Palestinian kids have been shot dead by soldiers, 32 in 2016 alone. Given all that then obviously Israel must be completely free of  this type of attack.

Yep 'taking the gloves off' will stop all attacks.........................

You focus on overseas issues constantly- I don't care what happens overseas when we are being attacked here at home.Take a look at the map of the middle east

Note there is no huge stretch of water between the various countries

Then take a look at a map of Europe

Spot the difference?

Ok a clue.... is Britain connected to mainland Europe?

No because....ok I will put you out of your misery....Britain is an island.

Difference is WE should be able to protect Britain in the first instance by stopping people entering...the channel is a huge help- the chunnel was a huge mistake.

Israels faces a lot more problems because terrorists not "terrorists" can sneak into the country easily....

We have a list of high risk muslim threats...we know who they are...a small majority, but still a lot. They should be rounded up and interned. The London stabbers were not even British citizens so should never have been allowed to freely roam the streets without some kind of control measures.

One of them having been denied asylum entered Ireland , married an irish "lady" and obtain a EU citizen card which then allowed him to enter UK and murder people.

If we were not part of the EU or had strong border controls he wouldn't have got in........the weak link in Island Britain is the door way from Northern Ireland to UK. Simple- require a full border check for all arrivals from N Ireland...if someone is on a watch list lock them up, don't simply "track" them.

When I read your posts MK1 I see a lot of sense in some of them, incredibly I have actually agreed with some of them but it is almost as if you, hate UK and the "Englanders" as you keep referring to us as and  believe UK is the cause of all of the worlds faults and have to pay for it. You seem to have an almost pathological hatred of all things British and hanker after a federal state of europe. I hope I am wrong but that is the impression you give.

My approach is look after number one, charity begins at home and if people are not happy with the way of life they have here they are welcome to leave and try living elsewhere.

We can worry about the rest of the world later. ;)

For your convenience I have prepared a response for you. Feel free to delete words not applicable and cut and paste

QuoteYou don't understand because you are simple/stupid/deluded/British a typical response from a bong eyed/racist/loony/Ukipper/ None Labour supporter. Britain is responsible for the woes of the world/ every war/famines and pestilence/ the weather and destroying Europe.

Please see:  [insert left wing rag clipping here]

I am completely right and I have found a video on you tube:

[Insert vaguely connected "humorous" Youtube video]

You are addled/stupid/ignorant/British so you are wrong and I am always right.

Just thought I would save you some time ;)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on June 09, 2017, 04: PM

You focus on overseas issues constantly- I don't care what happens overseas when we are being attacked here at home.

Oh ok. I think that we should bring back hanging for theft. It was the sentence up to 1832 and  we all know that  with such a draconian sentence there was no theft at all in 'Britain' until 1833!

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 09, 2017, 04: PM

You focus on overseas issues constantly- I don't care what happens overseas when we are being attacked here at home.

Oh ok. I think that we should bring back hanging for theft. It was the sentence up to 1832 and  we all know that  with such a draconian sentence there was no theft at all in 'Britain' until 1833!

Deflection again.....exactly how can a terrorist sat in a detention camp blow himself up London etc....get them rounded up and off the streets

mk1

Deflection again.....exactly how can a terrorist sat in a detention camp blow himself up London etc....get them rounded up and off the streets

You have a machine that  can tell if someone is  or will become a terrorist? Brilliant. Problem solved.

mk1

Still waiting on the recount in Kensington. Signs  are Labour have taken it and I can not think of a more up-market part of London. That would be a real earthquake.  London Tories who were against Brexit can no longer sit on the fence. Some of them squeaked in by a handful of votes so I am guessing that that will  make them more vocal and active in their opposition to Hard Brexit.

Devils advocate

@mk1
I did not say I didn't believe it but citing Wikipedia as a valid source is like saying the daily mail or the sun only print the truth.
You should be a councillor with your mentality, you are right and no one else is allowed an opinion.

akarjl

You have a machine that  can tell if someone is  or will become a terrorist? Brilliant. Problem solved.

It is not rocket science.... if they threaten/demand the death of "kafirs" or attempt to radicalise others there are plenty of remote Scottish islands they could be sent to while they are investigated...instead of investigating them after they kill people, despite being known to security services. Again this is a war and it will get worse if we don't take a hard line.

Hubris

Quote from: akarjl link=topic=3928.msg42927#msg42927 date=149702187

/quote]
It's quite a neat but very effective machine. It's called eyes and ears. Eyes that can read the Koran and see it for what it is. A barbaric stone-age instruction manual about how to 'kill the kuffirs wherever you find them' or 'how to beat your wife' , 'how many sex-slaves you can have' 'how big mo flew to Jerusalem on a winged donkey' 'how to have non-penetrative sex with six year old' 'how to get a free pass to paradise (martyrdom) and where to queue for your 72 houris that regain their virginity after every session. Etc ad nauseum.
Then there's the ears. If you can hear bearded nutters espousing this stuff, and persuading gullible young no-hopers to follow said instruction manual, then I'm with Akarjl. Use the machine to identify them, then segregate them somewhere they can indulge in their fairy-tales amongst themselves and follow the instructions as much as they want to. But away from us.

May, Corbin, whoever in the future should start doing something concrete. My starters would be- all mosques should be closely monitored. Every sermon recorded. Generous payments for information that leads to a conviction. Encouraged and subsidised repatriation. Close ALL faith schools. Ridicule and embarrass the deluded followers of such dangerous tripe at every opportunity. Make reading the Koran compulsory for every school kid so there can be no doubts about its evil malevolence.
Religion of peace' - my a*se!

mk1

Last result in. Kensington falls to Labour by 20 votes.
Labour  16,333
Conservative 16,313

akarjl

Yawn- as you said elsewhere- get over it. Your beloved Corbyn can run about all day claiming it was a labour success but....

He's not in No10. :) Phew.

Shepherd

It is not rocket science.... if they threaten/demand the death of "kafirs"

Your right, it's not rocket science, and they are not difficult to find. They advertise their hatred, they take to the streets with placards demanding "sharia law", "death to UK", "death to democracy", "death for jimmy crack corn", death, death and more death, it's a death cult.

If anyone else was doing it they would be arrested, charged with hate crime, pilloried in the press and jailed. When released, watched!

Anyone promoting or carrying such material is volunteering for deportation or prison and they should be treated accordingly. Learn English, show your face & integrate or go back to the country where you or your family originated from.

kevplumb

strange you never see them protesting outside the dole  :o

bit I can't understand if this country is so bad why do they keep coming here

why not p*ss off back to wherever their so called religion takes them then they can be happy killing each other
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: Shepherd on June 10, 2017, 10: AM

or go back to the country where you or your family originated from.

You believe even British Nationals should be deported?

Topcat

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...

SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel s**t
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???

Well No s**t Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!