A very stupid man

Started by steveL, June 05, 2017, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubris

You got me there mk! It really was a treat.
Very enjoyable to see such exuberance, the toe-tapping music and happy smiley faces. A welcome shaft of sunlight to brighten up this miserable day. Only wish the typical HBC meetings could copy them a bit.

But I align with you in seeing those sort of shows as reinforcing the stereotyping of people who are 'different' and the institutionalised, ingrained discrimination they have, and still do, suffer from.
It's clear this is one of your passion areas. Commendable and good luck to you for that stance. But I would point out that previous posts from me have often been interpreted by you as me being a bong-eyed-looney candidate, and that I'm racially biased. That is way, way off the truth.
When I list my priorities of who should be vilified/criticised/mocked/fought against/kept out of our country or locked away where they can't spread their evil influence and impact, it would include:- (amongst quite a few others. This is just a short selection)
- thieves
- liars
- chancers
- hypocrites
- jihadists
- deluded religious nuts (of all persuasions) who believe in a magic man in the sky (maybe there really is one, and it's him who can provide Corbin with one of his money trees But I doubt it)
- free-loaders
- work-shy
- the feckless
- drug dealers (and most of the users)
- kiddy-fiddlers
- bullies
- SJWs and liberal elites
- tax avoiders
- liars (double hit for them)
- narcissists
- cheats
- bombastic popinjays and their pet urangutans

Etc etc etc (Oh, and also most people with tattoos. You know the types I mean. And nearly forgot one more, the French! Sorry about that one)

Quite frankly, if they are on that list I DON'T GIVE A TOSS WHAT COLOUR THEIR SKIN IS, I'd just rather they weren't around me.

akarjl

MK1 ;) There is a real world out there you know? The world does not consist of Youtube.

Even though it is a lost cause and as a protest vote- in the absence of Hangus I'm going with UKIP, daft as they are....they propose stopping the overseas aid, they want immigration strictly controlled, support police and take a hard line with any religious group running around proposing all non believers are killed. A fantasy vote I know but drawing a c**k on my ballot form will achieve even less but probably have the same effect as voting labour or cons lol.

Enlighten us ,who do you suggest the people of Hartlepool vote for?

Cue bong eyed, loony,brown,youtube.

Feel free to select a combination..... :)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on June 06, 2017, 06: PM
MK1 ;) There is a real world out there you know? The world does not consist of Youtube.

Without Youtube how would insular Brits who believe they  invented everything find out that 'youropeans' are in fact miles ahead of us in everything.

Take that great British institution 'Pans People'.  Want to see how they compare to the dancers on the  German show that was their 'Top Of The Pops'?

This is real prime-time German TV in 1977.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emuAVTtHf9U

akarjl

Quote from: Hubris on June 06, 2017, 06: PM

- thieves
- liars
- chancers
- hypocrites
- jihadists
- deluded religious nuts (of all persuasions) who believe in a magic man in the sky (maybe there really is one, and it's him who can provide Corbin with one of his money trees But I doubt it)
- free-loaders
- work-shy
- the feckless
- drug dealers (and most of the users)
- kiddy-fiddlers
- bullies
- SJWs and liberal elites
- tax avoiders
- liars (double hit for them)
- narcissists
- cheats
- bombastic popinjays and their pet urangutans

Etc etc etc (Oh, and also most people with tattoos. You know the types I mean. And nearly forgot one more, the French! Sorry about that one)

Quite frankly, if they are on that list I DON'T GIVE A TOSS WHAT COLOUR THEIR SKIN IS, I'd just rather they weren't around me.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Hero!

akarjl

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on June 06, 2017, 07: PM
Quote from: akarjl on June 06, 2017, 06: PM

Without Youtube how would insular Brits who believe they  invented everything find out that 'youropeans' are in fact miles ahead of us in everything.

Take that great British institution 'Pans People'.  Want to see how they compare to the dancers on the  German show that was their 'Top Of The Pops'?

This is real prime-time German TV in 1977.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emuAVTtHf9U

I categorically and unequivocally think we should allow the dancers to stay here. :P :P :P

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on June 06, 2017, 02: PM

Abbott, with her "I may have been born and raised in Britain but I don't feel British" comment is a scandal. Her lack of financial nous is astounding.
Her hypocritical sending of her children to a private fee-paying school and yet voting to ban grammar schools for others is beyond the pale. 

Your favourite politician managed to increase her share of the vote the other day.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 13, 2017, 04: AM
Quote from: grim reaper on June 06, 2017, 02: PM

Abbott, with her "I may have been born and raised in Britain but I don't feel British" comment is a scandal. Her lack of financial nous is astounding.
Her hypocritical sending of her children to a private fee-paying school and yet voting to ban grammar schools for others is beyond the pale. 

Your favourite politician managed to increase her share of the vote the other day.

Similar to Hartlepool then no matter what lunacy she gets up to she is will be supported in certain areas by certain people...as long as she is labour.