Fun & Games on The Mail comments section....again!

Started by mk1, June 03, 2015, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

He has a group of really thick disciples on FB, you might remember thats how Hitler started in the 1920s.

You only need to read his FB page to see how bitter he is.

mk1

No comments allowed on this story

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/the-fall-of-hartlepool-s-crime-boss-1-7303613

Given the connection to 2 of Hartlepool's 'successful businesses' that sponsor a lot of the Mail's events what do we expect !

steveL

'The Fall of Hartlepool's Crime Boss'?

Bit of an optimistic headline from The Snail. Most of Hartlepool's leading 'Crime Bosses' masquerade as 'entrepreneurs'; at least that's what The Snail keeps calling them.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

I think it a safe bet that this comment on the current Cranney scandal will not be there much longer!

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/hartlepool-s-deputy-mayor-must-make-public-apology-for-sex-slur-1-7316919#comments-area

No one is going to treat HBC with any respect until it learns to put its own house in order. This little episode isn't going to do that. At the same time as Cranney was being investigated he was voted in as Deputy Mayor, made a Director of Durham Tees Valley Airport and given the Chair of the Economic Regeneration Committee covering the department which handles the majority of grants and charity donations made through the borough council.

That pretty much sums up how seriously the Labour group takes the whole matter of insulting a member of the public and how seriously HBC as a whole takes seriously any adherence to the rules normally governing behaviour in public life.

Cranney is a foul-mouthed parasite. A bullying lout who has been leeching off public funds for years. Officially judged to be 'incompetent' by a court judge, for all his schemes, he hasn't created a single permanent job. He has, on the other hand, founded several taxpayer and charity funded companies that in a short space of time have all gone belly-up up leaving low paid workers without any redundancy pay and a string of unpaid creditors.

If Cranney serves any purpose at all, then it is to sum up in one corrupt package everything that is wrong with Hartlepool Borough Council.

Still, worry not. The clock is ticking on Mr Cranney and his past is soon to catch up with him. By this time next year, I fully expect him to be running the snout syndicate in Holme House.

seaton

Quote from: mk1 on June 19, 2015, 05: PM
I think it a safe bet that this comment on the current Cranney scandal will not be there much longer!

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/hartlepool-s-deputy-mayor-must-make-public-apology-for-sex-slur-1-7316919#comments-area

No one is going to treat HBC with any respect until it learns to put its own house in order. This little episode isn't going to do that. At the same time as Cranney was being investigated he was voted in as Deputy Mayor, made a Director of Durham Tees Valley Airport and given the Chair of the Economic Regeneration Committee covering the department which handles the majority of grants and charity donations made through the borough council.

That pretty much sums up how seriously the Labour group takes the whole matter of insulting a member of the public and how seriously HBC as a whole takes seriously any adherence to the rules normally governing behaviour in public life.

Cranney is a foul-mouthed parasite. A bullying lout who has been leeching off public funds for years. Officially judged to be 'incompetent' by a court judge, for all his schemes, he hasn't created a single permanent job. He has, on the other hand, founded several taxpayer and charity funded companies that in a short space of time have all gone belly-up up leaving low paid workers without any redundancy pay and a string of unpaid creditors.

If Cranney serves any purpose at all, then it is to sum up in one corrupt package everything that is wrong with Hartlepool Borough Council.

Still, worry not. The clock is ticking on Mr Cranney and his past is soon to catch up with him. By this time next year, I fully expect him to be running the snout syndicate in Holme House.
Not the same Cranney ?

dowager

Back to the main subject ..... 

Barry Hackwood's comment (above) is bang on, doesn't matter whether the esteemed former Editor of the PartyPool Mail  is / was / might be a cnut, he was (in my view fairly) acquitted in a court of law. It was the recorded phone call which blew the case open.

The comments (in my view) MUST have been deleted for one reason only (and I saw at least two that were in that category) and that was many of them were legally VERY dodgy indeed. If his excellent brief who represented him in court has those comments, I'm sure we will be seeing more compensation winging his way, easily.

seaton

The comments have been removed from the Garside drugs trial article, some stating what good people him and his mates are. I assume they were removed due to the ongoing trial, no mention of his Dad like a few years ago when they were involved in a machete attack in Rift House area.

mk1

They are still there on yesterday's story

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/police-used-bugged-luxury-car-to-bring-down-hartlepool-crime-boss-1-7322268

The trial is over.

Note the the non mention of 2 of the Council's favoured local firms

steveL

Were two local companies mentioned at trial?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/what-s-on/gigs-music/the-jar-family-to-host-music-fest-at-derelict-jacksons-landing-1-7323939#comments-area

So ex non mayor Councillor Stephen Akers-belcher are you going to confirm that the £16K which was given to you by the Manager of the jar Band after a concert in Hartlepool for your Charity,has this money been paid into the account?.
Evidence which is freely available would say not.
The Mail are fully aware of this story, so removing this comment will display to people which side you support .

answer please SAB, don't leave it upto TheTruthmaster, he has no credability, do you councillor !!!.