Seneca Revealed As Company Behind Giant Turbines Plan

Started by marky, September 10, 2014, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

We saw what can be accomplised with regards to The Mob last Monday night, if we can get 100 people to every council meeting it would go a long way to influencing how decisions are taken by the council.

The Very Very Fat Boy`s ar** falls out under a bit of pressure, many more performances like Mondays could well see Mr Pickles come a calling, personally i think these wind turbine gizmos are taking the P**s out of the tax payers, it is well documented that the power output can me manipulated for financial gain.

Land Phil

Seaton councillors have not made any noise about this.
Not being part of he mob I guess they're just going to grin and bear it.

If they don't show some public condemnation of the plans, arrange a petition or protest then there is going to be fireworks.

steveL

Thompson has been very vocal on this but he doesn't have the benefit of a taxpayer funded PR Department.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Land Phil

Well I live in Seaton and I have not heard anything from Thompson directly or through my neighbours etc.

Mike Turner used to deliver a newsletter, made the world of difference.

I have a feeling we will get the turbines and there will be a fruitless big fight to get rid of them afterwards. ...just like the A&E battle.

stublackett

Hope you're wrong Land Phil, But can see the same.

I live in Lingdale so they are certainly going to have a huge impact on me. A guy came round my house the other week campaigning against them and encouraged to go to last Wednesdays meeting.

I understand that meeting was rearrange, Much to the annoyance of many people who booked time off work.

fred c

Quote from: stublackett on February 25, 2015, 10: AM
Hope you're wrong Land Phil, But can see the same.

I live in Lingdale so they are certainly going to have a huge impact on me. A guy came round my house the other week campaigning against them and encouraged to go to last Wednesdays meeting.

I understand that meeting was rearrange, Much to the annoyance of many people who booked time off work.

Another little stroke The Mob use.... if the meeting looks likely to be well populated it gets mysteriously cancelled.

Land Phil

For the sake of all of us residents, I hope this turns out to be nothing more than a bit of an eyesore for those that don't like turbines.

I do wonder what experts sat on the planning panel and were qualified to judge health and quality of life impacts.
MY worry is that I get the impression that decisions are made as matter of opinion rather than fact.

Plus I am 100% convinced that the online process for lodging comments is corrupt.
Try it with some fake details and see what I mean.

crisstw

It got voted through, not sure why the Hartlepool Mail isn't reporting anything yet or have they been told not too by HBC..

BBC have it though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-31628925

beanzontoast

The wind turbines got voted through by 7 votes to 3 the conservatives voting with labour, councillor Tom Hind has been instrumental in the rejection of these turbines leaflets have been put out a presentation in seaton library organised, a further meeting organised for last Sunday in the Staincliffe was very well attended Tom was there. It was always going to be an uphill struggle we could not get enough residents in the planning meeting, we are planning a calling in of the decision.

Land Phil

beanzontoast, as a Seaton resident, I missed the meetings as not aware.

Would you kindly post and future ones on here please ? ..it would be much appreciated.

Iam surprised there has not been a Fens group formed too as they must be just as close.

beanzontoast

I will of course mention any further meetings on the forum Land Phil