Save Hartlepool Hospital Facebook Campaign

Started by Phil UKIP, September 01, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil UKIP

www.facebook.com/savehartlepoolhospital

Hartlepool Hospital and local NHS
We want to keep the Hartlepool hospital at its current site.
We want to bring back services that been removed including accident and emergency services.
We oppose the proposed closures of the GP services at Hartfields medical practice, Fens medical practice and Wynyard road primary care centre.

I have launched this campaign because I'm passionate about the National Health Service. I think when we as a country are spending 120 billion pounds on the Health service the least people should expect is to have the safety of having a local hospital with all the basic services. I'm going to campaign now as the UKIP PPC for Hartlepool and I'll take the fight to Westminster if I'm elected as Hartlepool's MP next year in the general election.

People can join the campaign at the following address;
www.facebook.com/savehartlepoolhospital

Hospital Parking Charges
We want to scrap the unfair and unnecessary hospital car parking charges
The practice of charging patients, visitors and even hospital staff to park their cars at NHS hospitals is a scandalous rip-off and must be brought to an end.

Fight against Privatisation
Labour and Tory governments have both done Privatisation of the health service. Blair did it with foundation hospitals and now Cameron is offering services out to private tender. We will oppose any further moves to push the NHS towards privatisation. We in UKIP fully support the NHS. We support the NHS free at the point of use.

Phillip Broughton UKIP PPC for Hartlepool

pensionater

one direction

Did anyone see that bandwaggon go past? I thought I saw an opportunist from Stockton jumping on board, several years too late of course!

fred c

I saw an Opportunist from Hartlepool "Jump On The Hospital Bandwagon" 10 years ago............... It got him elected to Parliament & he has accomplished the square root of "F**k All" for the town since.

You will be telling us all next that "Mandy" wasn`t an opportunist..... If you have a spare Nano Second can you list all of the achievments by the towns last 2 Labour "Members"

fred c

The A&E Leaflet campaign did cause a lot of disquiet to "The Member & The Mob", i have always advocated a show of public disaffection over local civic & political mismanagement.

The point was proven last year when a few people advocated a march to coincide with "Handsome Ste`s"  Mayoral Ego Parade.... It was cancelled ??

Imagine the a affect few hundred disgruntled people could have on the "Members" election rallies during the GE campaign.

Or do the nay sayers want another 10 years of the most inefffectual MP the town has ever had ?????????

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: one direction on September 01, 2014, 07: PM
Did anyone see that bandwaggon go past? I thought I saw an opportunist from Stockton jumping on board, several years too late of course!
Would that be the same  'bandwagon'  our 'representatives' at the time turned a blind eye to...? ...... and looked the other way.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

grim reaper

Isn't it great?
We have a set of self serving Councillors, people of dubious character, people under police investigation, a MP that it would appear nobody on here wants, a Labour rule of the town that has produced (to paraphrase Fred c, the square root of f. all) and yet, when we have a young man, granted not from Hartlepool, (Neither was that total, monumental waste of space Mandelson---Jeeez, how did he help the town during his tenure???), willing to have a go and try and turn around our town, he is mocked and derided by a small minded few.

OK, the wrestling promo did him no favours--get over it, he was trying to make something out of his hobby.
He has already indicated an interest in local affairs by being a councillor in Stockton. He knows Hartlepool is totally pis*ed off with its totally ineffectual waste of space, 'yes boss' MP and has had the balls to face the opprobrium he knew he would receive (Hartlepool being the narrow minded, Labour infused, parochial backwater of Teesside).

We have a chance to move out of the quicksand of Labour indifference to us......................

"Hartlepool? Oh, don't worry about Hartlepool..it's in the pocket. We could parachute ANYONE in there and Labour would come out on top."

That is what needs to change, the thought that we're Labour no matter what. Labour hasn't provided any jobs in our area (other than almost 5,000 as council employees, in a town of 85,000 residents!).

Labour set the ball moving for the loss of our A & E and the rundown of our great hospital.
Jim Allen should hang his head in shame for the constant support he gives for the removal of our services.
Labour always have and always will take us for granted. That needs to change.

'Phil' is knocked because of being in UKIP. Personally, I don't give a flying f**k what his nomenclature is...if he can help rid us of the political cancer of Labour in Hartlepool, more power to his elbow.
In a different sphere, most of the councillors in this town would have been RTU'd as totally unsuitable for the mission!

Phil, give it your best shot and if you don't achieve your aim it won't be YOUR failure...it will be the numpty's in this town wanting the status quo.
They are so sad.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on September 01, 2014, 10: PM
and yet, when we have a young man, granted not from Hartlepool, (Neither was that total, monumental waste of space Mandelson---Jeeez, how did he help the town during his tenure???), willing to have a go and try and turn around our town, he is mocked and derided by a small minded few.

It goes with the job and  if you can't handle it don't stand.
I think you  fall into the trap of believing 'you' are right' and anyone who thinks another way is 'wrong'. It does not work that way. No one party is ever going to get an overwhelming majority of the popular votes. The way things stand you can even form a government  whilst getting less votes than the 'losing' party. That is the system and I honestly believe the biggest danger we face comes form those convinced the system needs changing so that the correct party(i.e the one they support) always gets elected.
So tell the lad to bend over, grab his ankles and smile...................

one direction

Quote from: fred c on September 01, 2014, 07: PMYou will be telling us all next that "Mandy" wasn`t an opportunist

Actually I don't think Mandy was an opportunist. I think he was given the Hartlepool seat because Tony Blair wanted him in Parliament and the Labour Party knew that Hartlepool could be relied on to produced the required result. It was the Labour Party that took the opportunity rather than Mandy as an individual.

Quote from: fred c on September 01, 2014, 07: PMIf you have a spare Nano Second can you list all of the achievments by the towns last 2 Labour "Members"

Actually if you have a spare nanosecond could you name any achievement of any of Hartlepool's MPs in my lifetime (the last 60 years will do). If you have slightly longer you might like to list all the people who have "promised" to save our hospital. That list of names will be considerably longer but their achievements will be the same as your list for the MPs. Bugger all!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: one direction on September 02, 2014, 12: AM

Actually if you have a spare nanosecond could you name any achievement of any of Hartlepool's MPs in my lifetime (the last 60 years will do).
... all Labour....there's a pattern here..!

fred c

Quote from: Riddler5 on September 02, 2014, 07: AM
Quote from: one direction on September 02, 2014, 12: AM

Actually if you have a spare nanosecond could you name any achievement of any of Hartlepool's MPs in my lifetime (the last 60 years will do).
... all Labour....there's a pattern here..!

Got it in 1............

If you think Mandy did hartlepool a favour you really need to ask yourself this............... Do you really want Wright...... well do You Punk ??????

As for Opportunists....... you mention Blair, an arch opportunist if ever there was one.

Inspector Knacker

I always think of our local Labour Party as the Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory of politics.........  mildly amusing but not to be taken seriously.

one direction

Quote from: fred c on September 02, 2014, 07: AM
If you think Mandy did hartlepool a favour you really need to ask yourself this............... Do you really want Wright...... well do You Punk ??????

As for Opportunists....... you mention Blair, an arch opportunist if ever there was one.

Fred, I never said Mandy did Hartlepool a favour,, where do you gt that from my comments? Where message boards like this fail is they are rarely used for any meaningful discussions but are just statements of entrenched positions and "clever" remarks. Exactly the behaviour people complain about in politicians that they never  answer a question. So I will do something different and answer your question about Wright. No I don't want him. Again I'd be  interested to learn where in my previous posts I said I did want him?  If Fred and Kippperdip could restrain their attack dog stance to anyone daring to be less than 100 percent in favour of ukip then maybe they could try answering questions rather than just applying the tactic of attack is the best form of defence? The current ukip candidate and Jodie Dunn (remember her?), both are out of town candidates who used/are using the hospital as their bandwagon to ride into parliament. Dunn failed and hasnt been seen in town since.  What is different about the Ukip candidate 10 years later!

DRiddle

That's a very interesting point KD.

So what you're basically saying is, you have no problem with a person coming to an area where they're not from and they don't currently live.... so long as they're willing to work really hard.

I fully concur. I've been saying the same thing for years on this forum.

Geography, place of birth etc. they matter not, so long as a person is willing to graft and do their bit for the 'indigenous' population.

That's what you're saying.... right?  ;)