we don't allow names as topics

Started by DRiddle, May 10, 2014, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

I'm not even going to give the angry little oxygen thief the publicity he craves by mentioning where I read this, but I wanted to flag up this comment from Mr Campbell...

QuoteI'm starting to struggle to see how PHF are any different to the group currently in power in Hartlepool.  In fact they seem a bit amateurish by comparison.

Amateurish?

Interesting viewpoint.

You struggle to see how we're any different from the group currently in power in Hartlepool?

Ridiculous viewpoint.

You are an extremely bizarre man. However, I sleep easy that you will be disinterested in this forum after May 22nd. In the same way, the angry man will probably drop his obsession with me once the ballot boxes have been emptied.

Only in Hartlepool...

monty767

Will he be dropping his obsession because you'll have failed? from what i've seen of your progress on here its in reverse.

DRiddle

If you say so...

monty767

Driddle are you sure this "obsession" isn't two way traffic?

mk1

Quote from: monty767 on May 10, 2014, 07: PM
Will he be dropping his obsession because you'll have failed? from what i've seen of your progress on here its in reverse.

Who  knows why 4 obsessive individuals have fixated on Riddle.
James & Harry are 50% of the Cabal  and Harry for sure is in contact with one half of the 2 crazies who stalk Riddle on the Mail site.

It is no coincidence 3 or the 4 are also on pre-mod here........................... .

DRiddle

Monty, Mr Blackwood is as relevant to my life as Tippex or Blockbuster Video...

monty767

Mk1. Speaking of stalkers! And you are protecting your master Yap Yap.

Driddle. The obsession, I do believe you started this thread entitled James Campbell? so who's doing the obsessing?

And now you're going on about bloody Blackwood again!!! Jesus you sure are one insecure paranoid man.

mk1

Quote from: monty767 on May 10, 2014, 08: PM
Mk1. Speaking of stalkers! And you are protecting your master Yap Yap.

Driddle. The obsession, I do believe you started this thread entitled James Campbell? so who's doing the obsessing?

And now you're going on about bloody Blackwood again!!! Jesus you sure are one insecure paranoid man.

Oh sorry did you say something. I was too busy laughing at the sassy woman from Blackpool who  is stomping all over Harry on his twitter page.
He has been well and truly bested.

What was that again manky?

pensionater

Mk1 i find it ironic that a man who puts a post on here saying he just happened to be on the same train as the scabs accuses someone of stalking.When you call yourself an Independent do you just mean lonely.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on May 10, 2014, 09: PM
Mk1 i find it ironic that a man who puts a post on here saying he just happened to be on the same train as the scabs accuses someone of stalking.

I know. I tried to book a private train to York but..................

Quote from: pensionater on May 10, 2014, 09: PM
When you call yourself an Independent do you just mean lonely.

I am not Russell Hunter.............................

monty767

Driddle. Regarding Campbell, from what I recall he was only ever polite towards you yet you call him an angry little man? I think that's a case of self projection.

Mk1. I get the feeling your affection for your puppet master goes a little to deep to be comfortable. Is there a case of man love going on? nothing to be ashamed of, I I've no problem with that but maybe its about time you aired your love for him. Maybe you fear it would be unreciprocated? 

mk1

Quote from: monty767 on May 10, 2014, 11: PM
Driddle. Regarding Campbell, from what I recall he was only ever polite towards you yet you call him an angry little man? I think that's a case of self projection.    Mk1. I get the feeling your affection for your puppet master goes a little to deep to be comfortable. Is there a case of man love going on? nothing to be ashamed of, I I've no problem with that but maybe its about time you aired your love for him. Maybe you fear it would be unreciprocated?   

James is driven by a burning dresire to 'get'  Riddle. Just like you.

Anyone who writes a 36 page blog  simply because he is  banned from posting on a forum  is unbalanced. You just lack the skill to articulate your hatred in as sophisticated a manner.

You are also unbalanced.

I use you for sport.  To hone my skills until a more fitting  opponent comes along.

You have also developed an unhealthy  physical interest in me.   I  heard your own long-term  civil partner recently dumped you but  don't you think it is a little too soon to be sounding me out as a replacement?

Lord Elpus

As I see it James is just trying to please Arry, we all have mates and I can understand James falling under Arry's spell, he is a convincing sort of a guy on first contact and I know they ride together (bikes).

The one thing I just don't get is what's the big deal with David.   

One of the constant narks of the likes of Arry is that too many Councillors do and say nowt, yet when PHF put candidates forward who express opinions and they are personally attacked by him. 

Look at the Tory's, two real candidates; Moore and Loynes, the rest are just the usual tory election fodder.  Broadbent should be of serious concern to any party, especially when he's had a drink.

I know Arry will never forgive himself for not standing for Mayor way back in 2002, he made a big error of judgement, but we all make mistakes.  Arry would be a much happier man if he just moved on.  Perhaps on reflection it was better for Hartlepool that he did not stand for Mayor, he just might have won.

TSteels

Interesting point by Frazer on the Mail website. According to him Labour have 'a couple of thousand paid up members in the town'. Shows how some dramatically over estimate the size and importance of the Labour Party. The truth is they have between two and three hundred and in terms of active members probably about 50-60. They're a two bit operation - how else could the SCABS achieve such seniority otherwise! In the real world they are no-one. Right now for the scabs this is as good as it will ever get.

clavering codhead

It seems the fixation is going both ways, I was coming around the the PHF party as I was and still are sick to the back teeth of the way the town is being abused by the scabs and their mob, however after seeing the responses to what I thought were good questions by James I feel I may have to think again.

I was in the march to save the hospital and have attended some council meetings, I was also in the hall in Hart Village to protest against the gypsy camp and originally thought DRiddle may be someone  to vote for but not anymore, I think my friend you are no better than the people you wish to replace, also the abuse and name calling directed to James from MK1 and others including SteveL shows me he has you rumbled.

It looks like Fisher will get my vote again.