Update mra

Started by Carlwilliams, November 21, 2013, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlwilliams

Although this post may get removed it still deserves to be heard
Since my tribunal i was on sick due to the stress at work and after waiting 8 weeks for my SSP i received a letter through my door from Wilcox saying she cant pay me because my contract has came to an end because it was fixed term. I did not have a contract but the fake one she produced in court did not state it was fixed term. I was also told my funding had come to an end which again was not the case because she gave another worker my hours at the Glamis walk project and an under qualified person my hours in NYPD youth centre. After being UNFAIRLY DISMISSED for challenging her and the so called trustees i received a letter saying they wanted to hold a grievance meeting to determine the extent of my illness and to see what issues i had. At he meeting with vice chair person Hugh Forsythe i explained my issues and was told they would be investigated thoroughly and promptly and appropriate action would be taken. I had also received a letter with my notice in it after i had already been sacked stating i would get a full months notice pay and my holiday pay on the 30th September. As you can guess i heard no outcome of my grievance and there was no steps taking after i was harassed out of my jib, unfairly dismissed and after Wilcox and her Daughter falsified rotas, time sheets a contract and more to the point... My signature.
also as you can guess i never received my money owed. I was repeatedly told it will be in friday then monday the on one occasion i was told it will be in tea time. After 12 weeks with no money i attended manor residents association to find Wilcox hiding in the cupboard and passing a letter from a secretary. The letter stated that the company i was pursuing no longer existed and that i had to contact the insolvency practitioner. I refused to leave the building without my owed monies and then the police were called to have me removed from the building. Since then Wilcox has placed a new name on the building and after contacting absolute recover they have  informed me that manor residents still stands as they have not been instructed to liquidate the company. Now every-time i contact he centre i am told Wilcox does not work there and the apparent new manager Carol Geoffreys is never in. The receptionist didn't even know who her manager was and although they have manor family centre as the name on the building the still answer the phone saying hello manor residents. There is certain steps i am taking next which all cannot be placed on here, but the topic of the miss management and miss conduct of manor residents is not dead and buried in fact its going national. Justice needs to be served and the reputation of manor residents spared. Well whats left of it. I will not back down and be silent