Hartlepool Mail shutting office.

Started by notinshadow, April 27, 2012, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

Legally entered foreign nationals bring hard work and much needed culture to this country, its the illegal Calais/Dover immigrants that are the problem.
The lazy white english tw*ts are the big problem.

notinshadow

How much gold did Brown sell off at bottom moey and how long was this before the banking crisis?

I don't know the answer so that's why I am asking!!

Also S.T. would you say you are from working class or would you say you had a middle class upbringing?

notinshadow

Thanks P..I am shocked!!
Will someone kindly tell me give or take when the banking crisis first took hold..?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: perseus on April 30, 2012, 02: PM
approximately 400 tonnes between 1999-2002, at rock bottom prices. since then it's price has more than quadrupled and overall the decision to sell has cost us roughly £7 Billion.... God bless the Iron Chancellor. Reverse alchemy... quite a talent.

Hmm...Gordon 'Paracelsus' Brown...gold transformed into base metal via arcane and mysterious rituals...fortunes told and fortunes lost...?   :-[

The Shadow

Gordon Brown? Isn't he the c*nt who raided my private pension and left millions of us who had worked hard and saved a hell of a lot worse off? Yeah I remember that b*st*rd!

notinshadow

Quote from: kipperdip on April 30, 2012, 05: PM
Sorry Shadow, Silly of me to forget the £55 billion per year raid on the collective assets of the private pension holders.
I believe ( I might be slightly wrong) this continued over the 13 years of Labour occupation - well you could hardly describe it as a government could you?)
Grand total of this robbery haul £775 billion of your pension assets if over 13 years.

Is it any surprise that this w*n*er hasn't dared show his face in Parliament (well hardly anyway) since the electorate turfed him out on his ar**.

This clown did for economic credibility what Cyril Smith did for hang gliding.

See kipperdip this is why I like reading your posts..as they tell me something I didn't know rather than the same old same old..

notinshadow

Fella got his ear biten off.

Council dishing out money to councillors pet projects.
NHS talking s**t.

That was about it really..same old same old..

Talking of the Mail looks like they deleted my post on their F.B. page.. ;D

I ring the N.E. tomorrow so f*c* em..