Ms James Loses the Plot

Started by marky, April 21, 2012, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: perseus on April 26, 2012, 09: PM
There are lots of words i could use to describe him, but as you say, stupid isnt one of them. that much i agree.

Careful with the names...he has  a history of bursting into tears and using the 'I am the only gay in the village' card to fatten the SCAB bank account.

suvin

The situation with the Manor Mafia is reminiscent of the shenanigans that went on in the glory days of the social clubs in the seventies. The income generated by these clubs was phenomenal and open to abuse. I was a committee man in the 70's and the fiddle that went on was unbelievable. Most of the committee were unemployed but could fiddle a couple of hundred quid a week with very little effort.

Straight Talking

I think you should read your post, before hitting the post button Suvin
Almost in the same league as the Fens & Rossmere, Hartlepool First Leaflet.

"I was a committee man" - most of the committee were unemployed but could fiddle about £100 per week.

So were you the only one not on the fiddle?

suvin

No .. I had a good job and but there was a nepotistic dynasty in certain clubs.. one of which was the Manor. A friend of mine was the stewart in the Manor when the committee were ripping it off. There was wholesale theft by the staff and I believe that there was a strike by the bar staff because of this.

marky

Every now and then we play a game on here called 'out the poster'. I don't usually take part but I've had a strange thought that I'm bursting to share.
Straight Talking?
Are you Angie Wilcox?

suvin

Not referring to my post are you Marky?

suvin

Sorry Marky, misread your post

marky

codheadless

Marky, i was thinking along the same lines, i thought it was Ray her lucky lover or one of the kids

notinshadow

S.A.B. with C.A.B.'s help or vis visa or the old favourite Chip!!

It's not Ray or Paul I don't think.

codheadless

"straight talking" got to be one of the scabs its obvious when you think of it!

Straight Talking

WRONG - But if it makes you happy - think what you want.

notinshadow

I often do think what I want.
Not Chip to political, so it Stephen most likely, with a bit of help from Christopher.
I just read though your 47 posts, they make interesting reading, if you read just them posts and no others.

mk1

Whilst I love a cryptic crossword I have not yet reached the level of the Times Crossword.
What I am trying to say is stop faffing about and say it in words that 'we'(or most of 'we') can decipher.
If you have a SCAB by the bollocks then twist!

notinshadow

Good post MK1 did make me laugh  ;D