The revolution... is a dictatorship of the exploited against the exploiters

Started by perseus, April 20, 2012, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: mk1.1 on April 21, 2012, 01: AM
I applaud your use of language that is far beyond typical hartlepudlian dialect.

I owe it all to George Galloway.
To slightly misquote him Tory/Labour are two cheeks of the same ar*se.

notinshadow

MK1.1 let me call you MK2 to make life a little easier..

MK1 doesn't favour any party he just calls it as he see it and I think that's very fair.

notinshadow

I have chaged my mind today where my three votes are going..

It was PHF but they don't answer any of the question I have and set out to call me names and attack me for not hanging onto every word so I might vote Tory now afterall.

Do people understand why I think PHF (with G.L. & S.A.) ego will pull the party apart down the line.

mk1

I can only point out this is not the PHF site. Any direct offers of help should go to the other site.
HTH is not PHF. One may be the issue of the other but the mother is not the daughter.

notinshadow

mk1

Quote from: notinshadow on April 21, 2012, 01: AM

Do people understand why I think PHF (with G.L. & S.A.) ego will pull the party apart down the line.

They all have ego or they would not stand.
The choice is simple.
You can feed the ego of the incumbents and their hangers on (and by default approve of the self-enrichment of the ruling clans) or you can replace them with new egos who will take time(and thus cost less until you can vote them out) to set up any new empires.

In short do you want to be eaten by a Lion or a Tiger?

notinshadow

Or the ones helping the West View crowd to give us a second rate C.A.B. service so you can line your pockets with our money..like HFF MR ect.

mk1

Quote from: mk1.1 on April 21, 2012, 01: AM
,which makes me ask how does a site get physically attacked? Can someone just reach in and turn it off?

More or less yes.
Google  the phrase DDoS attack

notinshadow

MK2 been given the shovel..

We were just starting to bond as well..

Who's email did he use ..

notinshadow

It's sad init..but what do you do..

I want change, I would vote for change, but how in Gods name can the two of them be trusted to make the change, when they won't even answer reasonable, well thought out question asked in a reasonable manner.
They will huff and puff that we are not asking reasonably, but hey you do get sick of asking question just to get blanked or insulted.

I don't mind insults..but even them are the same ones time and time again and I want new ones to go with the new party.

It's Stevel and Fredc I feel for, as I know they want change and have put their best foot forward to help make that change.

We as the voting public don't have to ask permission if we can ask questions they don't want to answer.

I have waited two years for a reply from geoff..2 years..quite al ong time to not get an answer and he has the cheek to dig out Drummond or Well..

I have emailed both more than once and always get a reply even if I don't like the answer...

notinshadow

By the way my mrs owes Sports Relief £20...as I got to 200 posts..

steveL

It's odd that people somehow expect a personal reply from people on here as if they are watching the forum 24/7. While others are complaining that more action is needed and complaining about the lack of response, others are out there knocking on doors and leaflet dropping trying to convince people that change is necessary.

I've been involved with HTH for nearly 10 years and I always thought that the establishment of a new party was the inevitable result. However, HTH is NOT PHF. As mk1 said, one may be the result of the other – and that's only partly true – but the two are not the same.

How could they be? This is an open forum and it allows people from all political views to post; HTH even offers to publicise the leaflets of all parties – not something the PHF site is going to do.

HTH is meant to be a conduit through which all sorts can air their views – something that was sorely missing in the town beforehand. The main site is there to provide an alternative view to that presented by the sugar-coated, PR infested Hartbeat and the pathetic output of the local newspaper.

We've often been criticised ourselves for criticising others while not throwing our own hat into the ring. An odd accusation really, since no one tells the editor of the Daily Mirror to stand for Parliament.

Even so, against the better judgement of some of my HTH colleagues I decided to take the plunge.

Since doing so, I have received 'we know where you live' PMs on this forum; I've been warned that Ms Wilcox's relatives are ready to beat the crap out of me - after the election in case the publicity affected the Labour vote. (I didn't actually write the Manor Residents article by the way but what the hell) Oh yes, and I've been the target of a tirade of abuse from S.A.B. from behind the safety of the front bench while the most pathetic Chairman of the Council HBC has surely ever had not only allowed the abuse to continue but concentrated all his effort on trying to make sure I didn't respond.

I've decided to stand myself because, after 10 years of trying not to use the word, I've finally decided what the Hartlepool Labour Group is – pure and simple. Funnily enough, I've also decided that they are a disgrace to the Labour Party.

People who enrich themselves by riding on the back of the poorest, the most vulnerable and most deprived frankly make me want to throw up. As do those Cuckoo Councillors who coordinate their voting through text messages during council meetings. I've got the list of those 25 out of 25 votes somewhere and when I find the time I'll post it on here but you'd be better off watching the body language in the Council Chamber to truly appreciate the mating call of the Cuckoo.

The worst of it is that the Labour Group is now in the hands of some very nasty people, high on the power they believe they now have and busy screwing the public purse for all it is worth. They have reached this position by bullying and threatening members of their own party who themselves have allowed it because they are empty shells of people with no balls to stand up for what's right.

Anyway Perseus (and Fraser). I'm sorry if you think people aren't doing enough but it's 3:38 am. My feet are aching through walking the streets, my knuckles are aching through knocking on doors and my PC is overheating from spending the last few hours printing leaflets and catching up with my e-mail.
It's great to talk the talk on the forum sometimes but some of us have been too busy lately walking the walk.

Now I'm going to bed.

PS@ Fraser - I wouldn't use up too much energy wondering whether to vote Tory or Labour, the effect is the same and frankly, you'd stand more chance of getting something out of it if you put your crosses on a lottery ticket - I think the odds are better at 14m:1
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on April 21, 2012, 03: AM
I've been warned that Ms Wilcox's relatives are ready to beat the crap out of me - after the election in case the publicity affected the Labour vote.

Ooh err missus...........good job this gang of modern day Fagins didn't get their hands on the person who stuck multiple copies of the Private Eye Article in every town centre Bus Shelter over the bank holiday weekend.
Now that cheeky chappie  would be a prime target for Angie's band of 'wet job' operatives.
Gob s**te wankers who's thighs slap together  as they waddle like their Queen Bee.

notinshadow

Quote from: steveL on April 21, 2012, 03: AM
It's odd that people somehow expect a personal reply from people on here as if they are watching the forum 24/7. While others are complaining that more action is needed and complaining about the lack of response, others are out there knocking on doors and leaflet dropping trying to convince people that change is necessary.

Excuse me when we started asking the question your leader was online..infact both of your leaders were online..

I've been involved with HTH for nearly 10 years and I always thought that the establishment of a new party was the inevitable result. However, HTH is NOT PHF. As mk1 said, one may be the result of the other – and that's only partly true – but the two are not the same.

How could they be? This is an open forum and it allows people from all political views to post; HTH even offers to publicise the leaflets of all parties – not something the PHF site is going to do.

HTH is meant to be a conduit through which all sorts can air their views – something that was sorely missing in the town beforehand. The main site is there to provide an alternative view to that presented by the sugar-coated, PR infested Hartbeat and the pathetic output of the local newspaper.

We've often been criticised ourselves for criticising others while not throwing our own hat into the ring. An odd accusation really, since no one tells the editor of the Daily Mirror to stand for Parliament.

Even so, against the better judgement of some of my HTH colleagues I decided to take the plunge.

Since doing so, I have received 'we know where you live' PMs on this forum; I've been warned that Ms Wilcox's relatives are ready to beat the crap out of me - after the election in case the publicity affected the Labour vote. (I didn't actually write the Manor Residents article by the way but what the hell) Oh yes, and I've been the target of a tirade of abuse from S.A.B. from behind the safety of the front bench while the most pathetic Chairman of the Council HBC has surely ever had not only allowed the abuse to continue but concentrated all his effort on trying to make sure I didn't respond.

People don't normally bother telling you first they are coming to get you, they turn up out the blue, that's what causes the fear..as for Richardson and A/B well you have given it to them both at times on here, so if you have to take a bit now and again that's life. Politics is a dirty business as you all say Steve.

I've decided to stand myself because, after 10 years of trying not to use the word, I've finally decided that the Hartlepool Labour Group is corrupt – pure and simple. Funnily enough, I've also decided that they are a disgrace to the Labour Party.

They are..

People who enrich themselves by riding on the back of the poorest, the most vulnerable and most deprived frankly make me want to throw up. As do those Cuckoo Councillors who coordinate their voting through text messages during council meetings. I've got the list of those 25 out of 25 votes somewhere and when I find the time I'll post it on here but you'd be better off watching the body language in the Council Chamber to truly appreciate the mating call of the Cuckoo.

I have seen that body language many time in the chamber and in my street.

The worst of it is that the Labour Group is now in the hands of some very nasty people, high on the power they believe they now have and busy screwing the public purse for all it is worth. They have reached this position by bullying and threatening members of their own party who themselves have allowed it because they are empty shells of people with no balls to stand up for what's right.

Yes..it's a dirty business.

Anyway Perseus (and Fraser). I'm sorry if you think people aren't doing enough but it's 3:38 am.

WE...no we in it.. only the two at the top..

My feet are aching through walking the streets, my knuckles are aching through knocking on doors and my PC is overheating from spending the last few hours printing leaflets and catching up with my e-mail.
It's great to talk the talk on the forum sometimes but some of us have been too busy lately walking the walk.

Steve there are plenty on here would help but no one ever needs the help..

Now I'm going to bed.

Goodnight..

PS@ Fraser - I wouldn't use up too much energy wondering whether to vote Tory or Labour, the effect is the same and frankly, you'd stand more chance of getting something out of it if you put your crosses on a lottery ticket - I think the odds are better at 14m:1

Hey I get answer from the Tories, I don't need answers from Labour as I already know the ones answers I need to know..and your two leaders think they are so high and might they don't have to give answers to "Odious Little t****" like me..17 stone never seems little to me..I need biggers dinners.