Nov 16th Victoria Ward.

Started by mk1, October 30, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Quote from: pensionater on November 17, 2017, 01: PM
Did someone associated with her take the footage of the Cenotaph or was it the creep on here who is stalking her ?.

careful now . . your colours are starting to show

If you were bright enough to have been following the plot you will have noticed that the video is an 'official' video taken by her supporters and posted on her own Facebook page . . no more talk of 'creeps from here' stalking her, if you don't mind. For that you need to have a word with your compatriots who, until business picks up, seem to have all the the time in the world for stalking.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: jeffh on November 17, 2017, 08: AM
Quote from: steveL on November 17, 2017, 08: AM
unlikely that it was her idea but some idiot had clearly lost the plot
In the CABynite era anything is possible - they'll probably erect a statue to him on Church Street so we can gaze in wonderment in all that he has achieved for the few
Doubtless covered in glitter and gold foil and so big you can see it from space. The floor area could be used as a massive state of the art public 'inconvenience'.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 17, 2017, 12: PM
Taking this to its logical conclusion, this could lead to councillors  inviting their friends or family to join them laying a wreath.

CAB had his Grandaughter with him.
If Cranney brought all his relatives it would be an instant doubling of the attendance figures!

steveL

I've not detected any significant signs of jubilation over this win. Perhaps their thoughts are on Navigation Point and the Hospital Trust. ::)...... funnily enough, so are ours.

We're still waiting for the 'imminent statement' . . .
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on November 17, 2017, 05: PM
I've not detected any significant signs of jubilation over this win. Perhaps their thoughts are on Navigation Point and the Hospital Trust. ::)...... funnily enough, so are ours.

If it takes as long as Lying Ste's immediate investigation and statement into his sacking for GIM, as per Labour Party rules, it will be released around November 2020.

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on November 17, 2017, 05: PM
Quote from: steveL on November 17, 2017, 05: PM

If it takes as long as Lying Ste's immediate investigation and statement into his sacking for GIM, as per Labour Party rules, it will be released around November 2020.

Now there's one for Mr Hill to get his teeth into
i don't think  ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on November 17, 2017, 05: PM

Now there's one for Mr Hill to get his teeth into
i don't think  ;D ;D ;D
Monotone Mick, the Sabre Tooth MP with candy floss teeth.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.