Nov 16th Victoria Ward.

Started by mk1, October 30, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

UKIP tactics. If I were them I would sack the printer!

Lucy Lass-Tick

Inspector Knacker

A case of horses for courses ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

crisstw

The Great Dictator

I wasn't aware the council paid the police  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mk1

Be interesting to see how Labour play it. They can hardly run on the 'I'm not with them' card given there are 2 fellow Ward Councillors. They made a right ar** of that  ploy when the same people Anne was trying to distance herself from in Seaton  could be seen on her Facebook page campaigning with her.
I think they will go with the 'UKIP are racists' attack. Labour will flounder if UKIP can make the Brexit result an issue. Clearly most locals are for it and the vast majority of the Corbyn Chipper Club are Remoaners. They will run a mile from giving honest answers if cornered on the subject.

fred c

ukip certainly have a chance of upsetting the apple cart if, they really swamp the ward with leaflets and canvassers, the £3 corbynites will be out and about again, but will the LabMob be falling over themselves to help....... do they want a usurper getting a foot in the kremlin door.  ::)

steveL

All very quiet on this one.Has anyone seen any leaflets or anything?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: steveL on November 01, 2017, 10: AM
All very quiet on this one.Has anyone seen any leaflets or anything?

There's a facebook page for the labour candidate but little else so far. https://www.facebook.com/Katie-Trueman-For-Victoria-376118399476493/ Saw that Brenda Loynes commented on the labour candidate's page! Is it true that the conservative candidate isn't bothering with leaflets?

kevplumb

Ahh the same old vomit inducing script  :o
I notice they stopped taking pics at hart lane
don't want to be seen with the rabble  ;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

mk1

Anyone know the way 'Youth Unemployment' is worked out in Hartlepool? The  leaflet says 2.8% in May 2017 and I just checked the Tees Valley figures for 18-24 rates and it is 10.8% for Hartlepool in Sept 2017.

crisstw

They make it up. That's how it's worked out.

steveL

ONS=Organisation for National Statistics
NOMIS=Official Labour Market Statistics
TVCA= Tees Valley Combined Authority
BCSII= Because Christopher Says It Is
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.