Taboo subject......

Started by mk1, February 11, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sans6191

Hmm, it all smells just a little too much doesn't it, I am all for innocent until proven guilty, but from what I have seen here and on the social media, the evidence just keeps mounting up. Its a shame really as the Charity seems to exist for a genuine and heartfelt reason. My personal opinion, but if I was in Ian's position and genuinely knew I had done nothing wrong I would have kept quiet and simply said I was taking a few weeks off, holidays, break, rest, whatever and let it sort itself out. Why defend yourself in this manner if there is no wrong doing. At the end of the day nobody would know anything about this had Ian not began posting comments and Dawn giving statements to the papers etc. I wonder what else is left to come out, there must be more to continue defending.

jawsbbc

OR HE HAS READ THE COMMENTS AND SEEN HE FACEBOOK SCREEN GRABS ON HERE
Ian's just cut off access to his current Facebook posts. Wonder what made him do that? Perhaps because someone just  asked him about the CCTV cameras?
So much for openess and 'nothing to hide'!

Steely Dan

Looks like ex councillor Lilley has made a fool of himself

Steely Dan

Sans, excellent info. Thanks.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Steely Dan on February 15, 2017, 08: PM

I'll stick to my opinion of Ian and Dawn.  I do not believe they are dishonest and I still believe they have done an amazing job with Red Dreams.

Lets wait and see the result of the police investigation.

for fawkes sake

Quote from: Lord Elpus on February 15, 2017, 09: PM
Quote from: Steely Dan on February 15, 2017, 08: PM

I'll stick to my opinion of Ian and Dawn.  I do not believe they are dishonest and I still believe they have done an amazing job with Red Dreams.

Lets wait and see the result of the police investigation.

To be perfectly blunt, someone who pretends to be someone else; someone who has no connection with Red Dreams and then goes on to steadfastly defend what turned out to be none other than himself is patently dishonest. Period.

Perhaps the time has come for some people to consider why anyone would do such a thing.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

admin

Just to keep you informed.

Things have moved on with this matter and so as not to interfere with the justice system and to let the Boys-in-Blue do their stuff unfettered, we aren't allowing any more posts on this subject. Please use common sense.

ADMIN