Taboo subject......

Started by mk1, February 11, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

It seems that Charity Commision Accounts are not the only things being deleted

akarjl

Looks like somebody has been "advised" to delete a thread or two...............fuse has been lit now, let's see what explodes?

admin

Just on that , I should make it clear that the thread has not been deleted by us nor was the previous thread which also disappeared. This should not be possible and has our full attention at the moment.

mk1

Given I had an idea what might  happen I screen-grabbed the whole thread last night.

mk1

Because of the revelations in the  last day or two I would say there are good reasons to be worried. I note only one side is trying to put a lid on it.

factualandroid

Quote from: mk1 on February 11, 2017, 09: PM
Given I had an idea what might  happen I screen-grabbed the whole thread last night.

Did you also download a copy of all the Charity Commision files before mysteriously disappearing? Let's see if 'Red Dreams CIO' now files accounts with an opening balance of £60,000/£70,000 ish which is what there previous 5 years of Charity formation accounts show as surplus. I have a feeling that although 'someone' is active removing files, they won't be so prompt in filing the most recent accounts!

The Great Dictator

Why is everyone all of a sudden obsessed with the accounts of RED DREAMS ?

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on February 12, 2017, 02: PM

I am not obsessed. However I am curious. Curious as to why people who have said far worse about individual coincillors (like Cranney) now  get upset when someone they know personaly gets the same treatment.
I am also amazed that someone can get 2 threads about Red Dreams wiped.
I also worry that credibility will be lost if this affair goes tits up and wrongdoing is exposed.

steveL

Whether it's Red Dreams, Manor Residents, OFCA or going back to the Phoenix Centre, I think it's very obvious that the typical financial control in the 'Charity' sector is, at best, a bit loose and telling fibs/deleting financial accounts is only going to arouse more suspicion.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

akarjl

Quote from: The Great Dictator on February 12, 2017, 02: PM

Seriously Sherlock? Anomalies relating to RD appear to have been identified and we are advised are being investigated....

Accounts previously post on line are removed

Posts and threads on here relating to situation dissapear.

Nobody is obsessed but a lot are curious.

factualandroid

As previously mentioned, whether it's OFCA, Manor Residents or any other Charitable organisation.

Charities are meant to be transparent (hence public accounts) questions being asked about how they are run & their finances should be welcomed to allow public confidence in that organisation and also ensure its run legally, ethically and morraly correctly. If any charity doesn't want such public accounts available they shouldn't be a charity.

Here is a thought, maybe a lot of councillors in Hartlepool are very nervous to accept their may be some alleged financial irregularities with this charity as they have donated ward budgets to them in the past. Maybe, they don't want to be associated with anything with allegations surrounding them, in worry their own name gets tarnished.

Lord Elpus

Just for clarity while I was Councillor (Geoff Lilley) I donated some money from Fens and Rossmere Ward budget (can't remember how much, I think it was £300) to Red Dreams.  Red Dreams had asked all HBC Councillors for support.

I was very happy to donate some of this Ward Budget to such a fine organisation.

I would like to point out that I'm happy to be up front about this it was all in the public domain.

I'm proud to have my name associated with Ian and Dawn and all they have achieved

steveL

The disappearance of several year accounts from the Charity Commission web site in the middle of any kind of investigation is in itself reason enough to be concerned as is the mysterious disappearance of two separate threads on this forum specifically about the charity involved.

Timely to remind everyone that hacking is a criminal offence and if we are able to discover how it was done and by whom we will make sure the world and his uncle knows about it.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on February 13, 2017, 01: PM
as is the mysterious disappearance of two separate threads on this forum specifically about the charity involved.

Timely to remind everyone that hacking is a criminal offence and if we are able to discover how it was done and by whom we will make sure the world and his uncle knows about it.

Common sense should  tell us who had anything to gain from the threads being deleted. I would venture that anyone exposed as a liar by pretending he was someone other than his real self might wish that all evidence of his duplicity was removed.

mk1

Was it ever cleared up why the poster 'Westviewer' was using the email address of someone called IanatRedDreams?