Bailiffs Called into Domes

Started by steveL, April 05, 2016, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

Still closed.......

Commented on mail page lets see how long they remain.......

testing times

Slight shifting of position from the Hartlepool Mail I suspect after it realises that it's on the wrong side of the fence on this one

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/sports-domes-remain-shut-after-health-and-safety-issue-1-7839060

akarjl

Lol they have also "shifted" my comment.....as in removed.

akarjl

On Facialbook

The Sports Domes
13 mins ·
The Sports Domes are pleased to announce that the integral issue that has affected business this week has now been resolved and it is business as usual at The Sports Domes.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused and we would like all the undesirable characters who have made hurtful and unwarranted remarks on social media to crawl back under your stones.
We are aware of whom you are.

.........nice

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on April 07, 2016, 06: PM

Well he was a bit rough with his then wife................

Username taken

marky

Wonga Job? Didn't someone say he'd been given 2 weeks to find the money?

fred c

Quote from: akarjl on April 07, 2016, 06: PM
On Facialbook

The Sports Domes
13 mins ·
The Sports Domes are pleased to announce that the integral issue that has affected business this week has now been resolved and it is business as usual at The Sports Domes.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused and we would like all the undesirable characters who have made hurtful and unwarranted remarks on social media to crawl back under your stones.

.........nice

I may be wrong but that sounds like a threat to me ?

mk1

Quote from: fred c on April 07, 2016, 09: PM

I may be wrong but that sounds like a threat to me ?

As long as you are not married to him then I think you/we are safe.

By the way I hear someone called Peter has been down to the Police Station to report he has been robbed....................

steveL

'We are aware of whom you are.'

I hate to be pedantic but surely that should be 'who' ....  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

for fawkes sake

I think this one is going to be like one of those American TV dramas; lots of episodes before the truth is revealed and then the next day at work everyone says they always knew how it would end and how predictable it was.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

2penneth

So many comments, so quick to attack, so few who actually say how valuable the Sports Domes are to this towns people and children. I'm delighted to see it re-open. Take your heads out of the Akers-Belchers hating bubble your lost in and find your aims...to make this town as best it can be.

marky

some people are so stupid they wouldn't jump out of the way if they were stood on a railway track and you shouted to them that a train was coming

Lord Elpus

Quote from: 2penneth on April 08, 2016, 02: AM
So many comments, so quick to attack, so few who actually say how valuable the Sports Domes are to this towns people and children. I'm delighted to see it re-open. Take your heads out of the Akers-Belchers hating bubble your lost in and find your aims...to make this town as best it can be.

The issue is not the Domes and there value to Hartlepool and the wider community, the issue is the business practice of its owner. 

Land Phil

Brian Morton thinks criminal John Darwin is a good image ....says it all.